27| Mister Arrogant Transfer Student

3rd Person P.O.V

Another day at PK Academy meant another transfer student for Year 2 Class 3. Saiki was not at all happy with the commotion caused by his classmates when they heard the son of the famous Saiko Conglomerate was entering their class.

Of course, in anime, rich people were always expected to be narcissistic and arrogant, flashing their money in every direction without knowing the true feeling of hunger or poverty. Saiko Metori was no exception to this category.

"Take your seats, class, we have a new student," The teacher entered the class, followed by an old butler rolling a red carpet into the classroom. 

Achievement Unlocked- 3/5 Transfer Students

The red carpet was used to not only prevent the new student's shoes from getting dirty but to advertise how rich he really was.

The new student was a mighty tall teenager with two toned hair that included gray hair and black roots. His body was well nourished, proven by his slim face and broad shoulders. There was a look of arrogance and self esteem in his dark green eyes, warning everyone that he was a typical rich manga character.

"Greetings, peasants. Besides knowing how rich I am, don't feel bad for yourselves when you find out I don't want to be friends with any of you."

(Y/N) shifted in her seat, uncomfortable with Saiko's high self esteem and arrogance.

'What a conceited person. Better stay out of his way,' She made a mental note to herself.

The teacher was also unimpressed by his choice of wording in his introduction, but pretended to be unbothered since she knew that Saiko Metori's wealth was enough to make her lose her job.

She adjusted her glasses and said, "...Uh, okay, just take an empty seat, or whatever."

"I think not," Saiko looked around the room, hands on his hips, then pointed to the green haired Takahashi.

"You, the one with the wierd lips, give me your seat."

"Hah?!" Takahashi stood up from his seat and approached Saiko, glaring at him until Saiko handed him a stash of money and sat in his seat without any further complaints. 

"Did he just buy Takahashi off?!" The students were in an uproar, and Aren turned in his seat to glare at Saiko. 

"Why did you transfer to our school if you're so rich?" 

Saiko gave a smug grin, "Of course I wouldn't move to such a filthy school without a good reason." He turned his body to the side to face Teruhashi, the reason why he chose Takahashi's seat instead of any other. 

"My reason is Kokomi Teruhashi. I saw you in town, and I had to look you up. I like you, won't you go out with me?"

All the girl's hands went to their mouths at the sudden confession. Their fantasies went towards the romance novels they've read about rich people while the boys grew infuriated and protested out loud.

***

After Saiko's confession, the teacher tried to continue class like a normal morning, but the hormonal teenagers she was teaching made it impossible to act normal with their never-ending whispering and staring.

(Y/N) paid no mind to this, having gotten used to the two previous events in which new students had arrived. But like every other girl, she was taken aback by Saiko's confession, and her imagination did indeed wander to the romance novels she had previously read. 

It was impossible to pay attention in class when Saiko was sending suggestive gazes to Teruhashi, not a single student payed attention to anything that the teacher had said.