12|Okinawa and a missing hotel

(Y/N) P.O.V.

After the airplane flight we got onto buses and got a short guided tour. During the tour Teruhashi complimented Kaidou because he was speaking the Okinawan Dialect and then he wouldn't stop bragging. No one understood him and with that compliment Teruhashi gave him, he tried harder than ever to speak it at all times. Lucky for me I was listening to music.

'Jokes on you Kaidou, nothing beats a pumped song to get me in a good mood so your dialect won't bother me'.

We arrived at a restaurant for lunch and had soba. Again, Kaidou was at it with the dialect.

Eating my soba, I ignored Kaidou and resisted the urge to shut him up. Mera was digging in and not wasting a single noodle.

Since we were all a group, once we finished we went out to look at some nearby shops.
Mera and Yumehara suggested looking at some souvenirs while the boys went to watch a 'death match'. I stood there for a second before going to look at some postcards by myself.

'I should get some for my parents, and my non-existent friends.'

After about 20 minutes of picking out cards and paying for them I finally turned towards the store in which the boys had entered and saw a man trying to convince Kaidou to buy some useless products.

I watched them for a while and finally decided to step in as I realized this man would not give up.

Walking behind Kaidou, I forcefully pushed him out and said, "No thank you, we're leaving."

Saiki P.O.V.

'(Y/N) to the rescue, thank goodness.'

I didn't buy anything so we all left. Shopping time was over and I could come back whenever I wanted, so now it was time for the hotel.

~At the hotel~

They gave us 20 minutes to put our stuff away and get down to eat dinner, Yumehara going over the schedule for tomorrow.

Teruhashi and Yumehara were trying to act girly by saying, "Time to shower right?" and giggling, which was stupid in my opinion. (Y/N) remained awfully quiet, almost as if trying to remember something.

"Alright boys, time to check out 'the view'." Takahashi said towards his 'friends'.

In truth, they were going to peep on the girls, like every other cliche hot bath scene, and even brought periscopes. Unlucky for them, my powers forced them to look in Nendou's direction.

'Thats what you get for trying to peep at naked bodies.'

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Hey Saiki, aren't you going to take off your glasses? They're so foggy..." Kaidou said because he couldn't see Saiki's eyes at all.

'No. Anyways, whats so great about naked bodies? I see them all the ti-'

At that moment the psychic's powers automatically went off and he saw through the wall. His vision was blocked by a certain girl with a towel wrapped around her, her glasses no longer resting on the bridge of her nose and her (h/c) hair no longer tied up.

'Oh no, now I'm a peeping tom.'

He looked away, taken aback by the sudden view.

'Is it hot in here?' He thought as he felt his face warming up for no reason.

Then, Takahashi and his buddies took one look at Nendou and ended up sulking for the rest of the afternoon.
"I'm never going to make fun of Nendou again..." Takahashi muttered.

As he made himself invisible, Saiki saw Teruhashi and Yumehara coming up with an excuse to invade their room, so he took the liberty of going out of the hotel and finding a decent place to rest.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, a certain (h/c) girl was looking for her lost postcards, and since she didn't find them inside the hotel, realization dawned on her. She left them on the beach during their break.
.
.
.
When Teruhashi didn't find Saiki inside the hotel, she went to look for him outside. Once she caught sight of him sleeping she decided to be 'nice' and take out his antenna so he didn't accidentally 'hurt' himself. Of course, she did this without knowing she would bring her own doom.

Meanwhile, Toritsuka was being rejected yet again on the hill just outside the hotel. The girl ran away after an abrupt 'no' and Toritsuka fell on his knees, saying, "No! Please I'm begging youuuu!"
That rejection saved his life.

Saiki P.O.V .

"Saiki wake up!! We have a big problem!"

I was awoken from my peaceful sleep by Toritsuka who was shaking me.

'The only problem is you...'

Annoyed, I slowly got up as he continued yelling.

'Quit yelling, we have to go back to the hotel'

"You mean RETURN the hotel!!" He pointed towards the empty space in which the hotel had been on.

'Wha-oh'

The hotel was no where in sight, and Toritsuka yelled, "Why is (Y/N) passed out?!" He pointed towards her body laying on the sand. Gasping, he turned to me and said, "You killed her?!"

Groaning, the female stood up and rubbed her head, annoyed at all the yelling.

"If you're going to commit murder, atleast know where to hide a body." She closed one eye and rubbed it to get sand out.

"You're alive! And wait, what do you mean murder?!"

"Geez, I was just saying, if your going to kill me atleast....zzzz." She stopped mid-sentence as she started falling forward, Saiki catching her and signaling Toritsuka to carry her.

Achievement unlocked:
Murder Mystery

Level 1: Cleared

"Wha-did you actually kill her?!" Toritsuka caught the girl and was relieved to see her breathing.

'No, now quit yelling or I'll kill you for real. I just put her in a deep sleep. Now give me my antenna.'

"I don't have it!"

'What? Then whe-Oh no.'

Suddenly it all pieced together.

Teruhashi had taken his antenna. She was probably teleported someplace else. (Y/N) and Toritsuka just happened to be outside but since (Y/N) was closest to him besides Teruhashi, she passed out due to his enormous power being unleashed.

Looking at the plastic bag of postcards that (Y/N) had been searching for, Saiki teleported, with a long annoying night ahead.