6|Movies

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I mentally sang while walking down the familiar neighborhood. Interesting things were always going on around here so it was hard to avoid it.

Walking on the sidewalk I catch sight of a business man running away from a very familiar lady in an apron. I stopped in my tracks and watched, a surprised expression on my face.

No, not the surprised pikachu face, just a regular surprised face :) -Kuruma_Girl

Then Saiki came out of his house and picked up a grey box which the man seemed to have dropped while getting chased by Saiki's mom.

After getting invited in for lunch, I somehow ended up agreeing to tag along with Saiki to go to the movies.

Obviously, I didn't know that it was because he had figured out that germanium blocked his telepathy, and he wanted to go to the movies for the first time since he was a child. I myself hadn't been to the movies in a while so I agreed and went home to drop off my groceries.

It took me a while to realize that Saiki's parents had accidentally set us up on a date. I violently shook my head and tried to convince myself that this wasn't related to romantic interests.

So we met up, we walked in silence to the theatre.

-

"Here you go. You'll be in theatre three," the ticket seller handed us two tickets and directed us towards the theatre as we arrived. I happily skipped, excited for the movie since I myself was looking forward to the movie. It had just come out a few days ago and it was the talk of the town.

"Hey Saiki, do you want anything?" I pulled on his sleeve and pointed towards the snack counter filled with goodies, snacks, and popcorn.

I loved the smell of popcorn once entering the theatre, and I personally wanted some but decided it was best to ask Saiki beforehand if he wanted anything.

He looked towards the counter with a mischievous glint in his eye which I didn't manage to see.

Saiki P.O.V

I was having the most exciting feelings since my first time at the movie theatres and when (Y/N) asked if I wanted any snacks, I wanted to order a full-course meal. The bad thing was that I had to hold back, and only order half the things I wanted.

Nodding in response she followed me to the line to order some stuff.
She got her own soda and popcorn so don't go getting wrong ideas about sharing the same cup. I got my own large soda and popcorn....and maybe a hot dog with french fries to accompany.

I heard (Y/N) hold back a laugh as she saw me struggle to carry all that food. I observed her and eyed her phsyical features. She seemed to be enjoying herself, and I could tell, even without my telepathy. It was so evident on her face, I almost let out a laugh myself but held back.
Maybe she was starting to rub off on me.

It was a mistake to get distracted without my telepathy. As I nearly crashed into a ruthless looking man and woman/idiot and jerk, (Y/N) (who was paying more attention than me) pulled me towards by grabbing my arm and glared at the man as he walked by with a scowl.

Being taken by surprise I immediately looked down to my food to see that when she pulled my arm, our cups bumped and some spilled on her blouse.

"Hm? Oh this? It's fine Saiki, it'll wash off."

I would have shrugged it off but let me tell you, I hate being in debt to someone. But, I couldn't use my powers since we were in public so I grabbed my jacket and hungit around her as we hurried to the theatre.

"Who knows what would have happened if (Y/N) hadn't pulled me aside. Well, lets see, the man would have crashed into me, my contents would have gone flying, and I would be left with no popcorn, hot dog, or fries.'

That would have definitely ruined my experience again.

Upon arriving at the theatre we took our seats near the bottom center, and I caught sight of a certain Teruhashi Kokomi.
(Y/N) didn't seem to notice her as she took her seat next to me, but Teruhashi did, and she noticed my jacket on her as well.

'There goes my single reputation'.

Teruhashi didn't seem like the type to start a rumor, but she'd definitely get the wrong idea. I know because she's practically freaking out in her seat right now.

3rd Person P.O.V

As (Y/N) took her seat she buried her arms in the comfortable jacket Saiki had given her and looked at the movie cover on the paper in front of her. It read "Specializer; The movie". That was before she heard a "Hey Kokomi, who are you staring at?!"

Taking off his sunglasses, to see (Y/N) and Saiki more clearly, Teruhashi's brother was immediately recognized.
As a crowd of people mobbed towards him, (Y/N) and Saiki had no choice but to leave before getting trampled on.

-

Walking down the sidewalk (Y/N) kicked a rock and watched it roll off the sidewalk. Remembering the previous events, her mood seemed to suddenly lift. 

"Pfft," she brought her hand to her mouth, trying to hold back her laughter. Unable to hold it in, she burst out laughing at the memory of being trampled on. 

'Something must be seriously wrong with me. I can't stop laughing!'

Finally removing the memory from her mind, her laughter subsided as Saiki watched with great interest. 

"Sorry, I have a bad sense of humor."

Saiki waved his hand in dismissal and noticed that they had neared the street where he lived. He pointed towards the right, signaling that he had to take a turn here. 

(Y/N) understood and nodded. Clearing her throat, she pointed towards the left and said, "I'm heading this way, so I guess we'll part here. See you at school, Saiki."

She waved and turned to walk in the opposite direction, fanning her red face in slight embarrassment.

Saiki glanced at her figure as it got further away, then also turned and walked away.

Meanwhile

As the credits started rolling in, a certain individual remained.
Taking one last long sip of his soda, and giving out a loud burp, Nendou laughed and said, "That was a funny movie. I wonder where everyone else went though?"

Thank you for 1.65k Reads! 

-Kuruma