11|Family Talk and A Delayed School Trip

(Y/N) P.O.V.

The school trip had finally come, and so had my parent's worry. I know because I'm about to have a discussion with them about the rules and safety policy on the flyer while trying to have dinner.

Heck, they even stopped fighting. 'Maybe I should leave more often. Wait what?!'

"So its finally that time of year, eh?" My dad said with a serious face.

Nodding, my mom said, "(Y/N), I don't want you messing around with any of the boys, or anyone for that matter. You might get hurt, or worse, lost." Now my parents dark side has come out.

"Thats right! You're still young! I can't have any boys getting near you!" My dad angrily stabbed his food as my mom looked at the beach flyer.

"If you're going to the beach, you better wear the swimsuit I gave you." Oh no, not that swimsuit.

"Mom, I already told you I'd just wear a t-shirt and some shorts." I shivered at the thought of exposing my skin to others with that two piece swimsuit. It was nice and all, but I just wanted to stay simple.

"No!! You're at an age to enjoy yourself! You're going to wear it, and that's final!" She slammed the flyer on the table and picked up the plates.

Walking to the kitchen, she opened the fridge and my dad asked, "What's for dessert?"

My mom took a look at the fridge and said, "Nothing."

'There's literally three coffee jellies right there!'

Sighing, I leave to go to my room and look at the things I've packed so far, making a decision to eat coffe jelly in the trip to Okinawa since someone didn't give me any.

Taking a look at my suitcase I think, 'Its only three days and two nights, why do I need 300 american dollars?! I have my own money!'

This was going to be one long trip.

The Airport

'I was wrong. There isn't going to be a trip in the first place.'

I stared at the screen showing a delayed trip to Okinawa due to a typhoon. Funny what doubt can do to a person's goals.

Looking over at everyone made me feel bad it was delayed. Their annoying tunes of excitement had now turned to annoying tears of sorrow.

Kaidou probably had it the worst. He had dark circles under his eyes, and was sitting alone in a bench. Nendou couldn't even face reality, he thought Okinawa was a foreign country.

Sighing, I look at my watch and grab a pocket notebook out of my bag.

'Guess I'll just record the time or draw something.'

And I slumped down next to Kaidou.

Saiki P.O.V.

'Good grief, even I can't bare to watch this.'

So I did what needed to be done. I got rid of the typhoon, and got back soaking wet.

Drying myself, I let the school trip officially begin.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I saw Mera arrive just in time for the school trip. Turns out she had a pass that someone gave her, so the seats had to be re-arranged.

"Oh I see, you got a ticket. Alright, you'll sit with Teruhashi and Yumehara and I'll move (Y/N) a seat next to yoy guys, since you're a group of four now. Nendou, you sit infront!" Mr Matsuzaki directed us to move seats, so I now sat by the window next to Saiki with Kaidou on the seat next to him. Teruhashi, Yumehara, and Mera on the three seats of our opposite end.

I couldn't help but feel someone watching me, or rather, glaring at me, but when I turned to look, no one was looking at me.

Looking back out the window, I take in the last of our home before leaving for three days straight.

Well, more like turning my head before I was interrupted by Kaidou holding a bucket under his head and breathing loudly.

Suddenly, Saiki stood up to 'go to the bathroom' and when he returned, Kaidou coincidentally found his medicine again.

Then, Takahashi got a bad stomachache and made quite a ruckus before he said, "Huh, the pain is gone."

Those were the last of the events before Saiki started dozing off, leaning on his palm, and finally, thanks to Newton's three laws of motion, fell on my shoulder, sound asleep.

I dare you to guess which law it is. >:) Sorry, I'll stop now. -KG

At first I was surprised, just casually looking through a magazine until something harshly hit my shoulder. I caught a whiff of pink hair and knew it was him. Sitting uncomfortably for what seemed like light years, he suddenly jolted upright and dashed for the bathroom.
He didn't seem to realize he was leaning on me so I shrugged it off.
'What the heck though...'

Saiki P.O.V.

'Good grief, I can't believe this trip will get any worse.'

My prophetic dreams never meant anything good, and this one wasn't any better. The plane was going to crash, and I had to figure out the problem before the trip was cancelled.

'They say when it rains, it pours, but this is just getting ridiculous...'

Meanwhile

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Captain, we're losing altitude!" The young pilot yelled as he felt the plane tipping over.

"Agh, try hitting those buttons over there!" The older man directed.

"It's not working!"

As the plane tipped, a passenger's drink flew out of their hands, and everyone held onto the seats for dear life.

"Oh, we're gaining altitude!"

"Really?! I guess hitting stuff really works!" The old man never got proper training, don't ask me why he was piloting a plane. 

All he knew was to furiously hit the buttons like a child's first time playing videogames with a controller.

But, it was all actually thanks to a certain psychic carrying the plane underneath, feeling ridiculous at the Superman pose he was doing.

Saiki P.O.V

'Exactly how many more problems will I have to deal with until this trip is over?'

The plane was heavy, but atleast it safely landed.

'Well, got that problem out of the way...but then why do I have a bad feeling about something?'

Truth is, that wasn't just a bad feeling, it was the warning of more troubling problems to come.