13|Dreams and 'the Beach'

Saiki P.O.V.

'Why am I always getting stuck with Teruhashi, of all people.'

I slowly exhaled as the female next to me hugged my arm tighter.

'If I even make one movement, I'll send her into space. Heck, she might even go into orbit.'

"You know, I'm starting to not like this place..." Teruhashi said as she looked around the dark forest, feeling uncomfortable.

"Oh, I know! Since this is a lucid dream, I can decide where to go! Alright, take me to a fairy palace!"

'She's convinced herself that this is a lucid dream, in case any of you are wondering...'

She shut her eyes and I internally groaned, before teleporting us to the closest castle.

It would have been better if it was someone else, like (Y/N) or someone who wouldn't give me a hard time and demand 'fairy castl-
'No wait-what am I saying?! I'd rather not be in this situation in the first place!'

I mentally shook my head in disappointment at myself for thinking such things while Teruhashi strolled around the throne room we were in.

Meanwhile

3rd Person P.O.V.

"Uhh, Saiki? Where'd you go?" A certain individual carrying a female looked around for his psychic friend who was nowhere to be seen.

He looked back and saw that the hotel had finally returned.

'Oh! Did Saiki return it before leaving? Were his last innocent thoughts before a girl whisper-yelled, "There they are!"

The group of girls behind her quickly turned and approached Toritsuka, saying, "Teruhashi!"
"(Y/N)!"
"Where were you?"
"We were so worried, we even snuck out!"

"Huh?!" Toritsuka's eyes widened as they approached him, convinced he was Teruhashi.

"Wait, Teruhashi?" He said before realizing what was going on.

'Dang it, Saiki! Why am I always getting stuck as your guinea pig?!'

"Hey, what happened to
(Y/N)?" Mera asked as she saw the female lying on a beach chair, sound asleep.

Saiki told Toritsuka, "Tell them she fell asleep while relaxing.'

"S-She fell asleep while relaxing, so I came to check on her?" He made up the last bit to make it sound like something Teruhashi would do.

"Aw, how thoughtful of you." One of the girls said as two others went to pick (Y/N) up and started carrying her to the hotel.

"Come on, lets go back to our room." Yumehara said and grabbed 'Teruhashi's' hand.

Blood dripped out of the Pervert's nose but he quickly wiped it away before anyone noticed.

'Don't try anything funny. I'd rather avoid suspicion.' Saiki's thoughts echoed in Toritsuka's head.

'I'll try...but what about (Y/N)? She'll wonder why she woke up in the hotel and not remember getting there.' Toritsuka replied.

'No she won't.'

'Yes she will! Who would just wake up and not wonder why they're covered in sand and is laying in their room when they were on the beach?!'

'....'

'(Y/N) has bad memory.'

Toritsuke widened his eyes and immediately thought, 'Wait, she has dementia?!'