19| Christmas gifts

Saiki P.O.V.

A fake deep voice said, "Ho Ho Ho, hello young Kusuo!"

'What on earth are you wearing? And quit acting like All Might.' I telepathically said while walking down the stairs.

"Aw, but I liked it...anyways, everyone is expecting a gift from Santa Claus, so I better get going!" And with those words, my father didn't even take a step forward when a cracking sound was heard and he went tumbling to the ground.

"Ow, my back! I did it! I really did it this time! Ow ow ow-" He rubbed his back and groaned as he kept repeating the same words. 

"Please fix this, Kusuo!" 

Raising my hand, I was about to rewind time on him until I realized I had already reverted his time today when he stubbed his toe.

"Then please deliver these gifts for me!"

'No.'

"I beg of you Santa Kusuo!"

'Don't ever call me that again.'

"But-" 

"I'll do it!" My 37-year-old mother, dressed in the Santa dress, offered to do it, and obviously, I had to prevent her from going out looking like that. 

So now, dressed in the Santa suit, I flew from house to house, delivering gifts to these bratty children on Christmas day.

'This looks like the last hou-Is that (Y/N)?'

3rd Person P.O.V.

Due to plot reasons, (Y/N) had left her house on Christmas night-

'Stop lying,' A psychic threatened me while levitating towards a roof.

Fine

(Y/N) had left her house on Christmas night because her parents were fighting, again.

'Dang it, author. You really had to give me such incompatible parents, didn't you?' She thought while kicking a stone off the sidewalk.

Why are all the characters hating on me...? 

Looking around and hiding her head in her scarf she mentally said, 'Where am I going to hide this year?'

Turning her attention towards the darkening sky up above, she closed her eyes in deep thought.

'Well, definitely not Saiki's house. I don't want to bother them and I can't keep relying on him every time my parents argue...Where else would be a good place? The supermarket? I don't have any money...the library? It's probably closed...argh!'

She stomped her foot and immediately caught sight of a small park near her. Walking towards it, she decided to sit on a swing, wiping off some dirt beforehand because who knows what's been on there.

Huffing out cold air and wrapping her sleeve around the cold swing chain, she quietly swayed on the swing, recalling the events that happened earlier that day.

"Woman! Where is the food I told you to buy for dinner?" her father jokingly said as he looked in the fridge, her mom sitting on the couch and sewing her ripped mittens, trying to hold in her anger within.

"I already told you that it was your job to pick them up on your way back from work." She didn't yell, but her voice instantly snapped.

Her fathers' head jolted up, and his eyes glared at his wife.

"I clearly told you I wouldn't have time." 

"If you hadn't stayed with your drunk friends you certainly would have had enough time to run a marathon!"