Chapter 25

Aaron. What is Aaron doing he doesn't have math this block. "Ah Mr. Gray your late" Mr. Lambert says to Aaron. "Sorry?" Aaron asks the teacher sarcastically as the class laughs. "Just go sit down. What's with everyone and back talk today?" he asks no one in particular. "It's Friday" one of Erik's friends says. "Well let's just get on with the lesson then..." as Mr. Lambert was taking Aaron started to make his way to me to seat beside me. "Hey Aaron" I whisper to him. He takes a seat beside me and put his arm around my waist.  "Hey Rose, how was your morning?" he asks. "Tiring" I say back as I lean into him and rest.  "What are you doing in here anyway?" I ask curiously "My schedule got rearranged and now I have math with Mr. Lambert in the morning with you instead of after lunch" "Cool" I reply sleepily" "am I boring you Rosemary?" Mr. Lambert asks from the front of the class. "No!" I say loudly as I jump awake. "Good now, focus. Both of you" he says looking at me and Aaron before going back to the lesson.

 As Mr. Lambert explains the rest of math even though I am fully awake now I can't seem to focus, so I end up staring out the window. Maybe Dominic will be up to something eventful, it feels like I haven't talked to him in a long time.

"Dominic?" I ask through our mind link.

"Yes, princess, what's up?" he replies shortly after.

"I just wanted to hear you voice"

"I really want to talk baby girl but I am busy right now. Can we talk later?" he says a little rushed

"Sure, I guess, bye"

"Bye princess"

Demetri almost never talks like that when we talk. Most times he will make time for me or he will give me a reason why he can't talk, not just because he is busy. I don't want to sound too needed but it is really hard when he is on the other side of the world and I can't be near him.  At the last twenty minutes of class Mr. Lambert leaves to attend to some important things in the staff room and I can't help but over hear the group of girl's conversation beside me.

 "Did you see the new guy?" one of the girls with blonde hair asks the others. "I did and OMG he is so hot with a capital H" the red haired one replies "He was in my English class first block and he sits next to me" the blond haired one says again.

When I hear those girls talking about this guy it gets my wolf in a bad move and I almost let out a possessive growl but I don't even know this new kid why would my wolf feel possessive over him? Who joins a school in the middle of the year anyway, oh, that's right I did. "Aaron wake me up when the bells goes I'm going to just close my eyes for a minute" I say to Aaron as my eye lids start to feel heavy and I move around to lean on Aaron and get comfy. But after a while it's not Aaron or the bell that wakes me up it's a possessive growl that is hear from the front of the class. Before opening my eyes I hear the same girls who were just taking about the new kid giggle and saying "that's the new hot guy" hearing them say this makes me open my eyes to see none other than Dominic.  "Dominic!" I yell at him with happiness sitting up and out of Aaron's arms. He starts to shake, his eyes turn black and he runs to where I and Aaron are. Before I know it Dominic has grasped Aaron and punched him in the face. "Dominic!" I yelled at him trying to get him away from Aaron as I pulled him back so he was out of punching range.