Epilogue

"Bunny, you have to put a shirt on" I laugh at Charlotte as I chase her around the house with her shirt. "I don't want to" she pouts as she runs around the house. "I'll go get Grampa" I joke to her. "go ahead" she tells me scampering off. "Dad!" I yell Going up the stairs. "yes sweetheart" he answers coming out of his room. "she doesn't want to put her shirt on will you go get her" I tell him smiling. "Of course" he says as he proceeds to go downstairs to chase her around. Following him we corner her and I quickly slip her shirt on and pick her up. "Ready to go munchkin? I ask her "yup" she laughs at me. "Rose, be careful please" my dad tells me. "Always" I smile at him as he kisses me and charlotte on the cheek. Walking out of house I buckle charlotte in her car seat, get in the car and drive away. "Where are we going again mommy?" she asks me "to go see daddy and grandma" I tell her smiling....

____________________________________________________________________________________

It's finally finished!!!! thank you so much for the people who read my story and especially for the people who voted!! <3 I'm not sure when I will get to it but eventually I will be editing the whole story.

Anyone who loved this story please check out my new story that I'm just starting!!!! Its called a heartless winter!!

Thanks!!