Chapter 5

Rosemary

 “You don’t remember me? Well… you will just have to figure it out” I say with a smirk. If he doesn’t remember me he will have to work for it. I remembered him when I saw him up close.

“No” he says nervously scratching the back of his head. “You look really really familiar but I can’t remember from where?”

I give him my best flirty smile and wink and turn around to run. He follows me after he realizes I left and we start a game of cat and mouse, me being the mouse.

“Come back here” he says with some of his alpha in his voice. I am his mate so the authority doesn’t have as much effect on me as I think he was wishing it did. The footsteps that were behind me stop but I am not going to fall for that again and I keep running but the next thing I know I am slammed against a tree and my wrists are being held above my head with one of his hands while the other is on my waist. “I told you to come back, didn’t I princess?” he says with lust and authority in his voice. “Yeah but you can’t remember me” we stare into his eye and I see him start to lean his face closer to mine until we are two inches from each other. He starts pulling back to stand still in front of me and looking into my eyes as he says. "Well we should head to the house and stuff” oh boy he is just trying to make me angry now, how can you tease a girl like that; and a girl who you don’t know her name.

If he wants to play like that I will just keep him guessing my name. “People are probably wondering where I am, my-" he continues, as he tries not to look too interested in me. "Please, just shut up and kiss me already" I cut him off getting very impatient. He stares at me in shock and hesitates but after a couple seconds he smiles. He brings his head to my ear and whispers really seductively “Rose, I knew it was you when I looked in to your beautiful blue eyes”  then he moves his head and kisses me as he wraps his arms around my waist and I put mine on his neck. His lips latched on to mine. They were soft and gentle just like the kiss. I think he was afraid to hurt me or something.

I deepen the kiss, pushing further into him so we can't get any closer. I can smell his colony that smells like mint and vanilla, it is so good. I move my tongues across his bottom lip and ask for entrance and without a second thought he grants it and pressed me against the tree more, his hands running down my back. Our tongues meet in the fiery kiss fighting for dominance. The heat between our lips made a moan escape my lips. I gently caressed his neck, not wanting to pull away. He places his hands on my waist, deepening the kiss even more. I breathed heavily as our tongues grazed each other. I felt the hot friction between us become unbearable. He leaves my lips so we can catch our breath but begins to slowly kiss down my neck. The unbearable pleasure makes me moan again and I just can't wait anymore.

"Mark me" whisper in pleasure

"What?"

"Please, do it, unless you are going to leave me?"

"No! Never! Why would you think that?"

"Then mark me"

After that he does not need any more push from me. He kisses me on my neck like he did before and stops at the spot where my neck meets my shoulder and he bites down hard. At first it hurt but now it feels like the most wonderful thing in the world. I press his head against my neck. I don't want him to stop. He licks it to seal the wound and pulls back with his hand on my curvy hips and mine going through his hair.

"Now I am all yours and you can't leave again"

"Never would want to" he says looking in to my eye desperately.

"Oh, shit what time is it?"

“Umm" he moves one of his hands anyway from my back and looks at his watch. "11:45"

"Shit, I got to go" I peck him on the lips "I will text you" I kiss him again and start running back to the school before he gets time to reply to what just happened. I really don't want to leave him but I have to be back before sapphire gets up because I don't want to have to lie to her again. This is going to take forever she will be up by the time I get half way. I have to shift; thankfully I leave a pair if cloths hidden in a tree so that if anything like this happened I won’t be walking to school with no clothes.

"Guys do you here that??" I hear a way to familiar voice say. Fuck.

"Yeah, Saph what do you think it is?" Amy says

"I don't know it sound kind of like another wolf but the only wolves here are us, the royal family and Rose" We all are about a couple miles into the forest; I tried to creep around them. SNAP my foot snaps a fallen branch. I get six heads looking straight at me. They all have to same face   shock and fear as I bolt to the dorms. That is the reason I don't tell anyone about me being a white wolf. I think I will tell Dominic eventually but it will take a long time to.

I get my black jeans and t-shirt that says "I <3 London" on it and go to my dorm. I walk in to see a couple bags by the doorway. They are most likely sapphires I am guessing she packed when I was out. I go to the kitchen to see a note on the counter.

Dear Rose

I got up at around 7:30 and you were gone. Where did u go? You are going to have to tell me everything. I saw there was nothing good to eat so I got a couple groceries from the food court. We will be home around 4:30 ish :)

Love sapphire