Chapter 28

Running over I throw myself on to Dominic and fiercely put my lips on his. I can faintly hear gasps come from the pack and my mother telling me something but I'm not even listening. All I can think about is Dominic's lips on mine and his hands on my waist even though we saw each other yesterday. It feels like we are the only ones here when in reality we have so many eyes on us right now. Not wanting the kiss to end I keep kissing him till he pulls away. He turns me around and hugs me from behind while I let out a surprised gasp. "Rosemary that is no way to treat someone you just meet, let only the future king" Rob tells me sternly.

"She probable just wants another fuck buddy like the guy from yesterday" Justin come out from the crowd and says to everyone. His mom gives him a look that clearly tells him to watch his langue but he just shrugs. "Shut up Justin" I angrily tell him as I blush and lean into Dominic arms. "MINE!" Dominic possessively growls as his arms tighten and he kisses my neck right where he marked me. "Yes Dom I'm all yours it's just a misunderstanding because I was mad. I'm still a virgin" I mind link him and his arms loosen and his ears seem to perk up. "Will you let me go now so I can hug your family?" I ask him as I see Sapphire making her way around to say hi too. "Fine!" after he lets go of me I walk up to Lacey and pick her up to swing her around. She giggles and hugs me tightly. "Have you been watching your evil brothers for me?" I smile at her putting her down.

"Yup but they've been really naughty. Especially Dominic" she tells me looking over at him and I can see all of the color drop from his face. I will have to ask him about that later. I then pull Derek and Lucas in to a big group hug. "Where are Amy and Chloe?"

"At home still their parents wouldn't let them miss school" Derek sadly says. "Don't worry they'll be fine and I'll keep you guys plenty occupied for the both of them" I say with a mischievous smile on my face. "Hey Arian, haven't got any girls pregnant have you" I whisper the last part in his ear teasingly. "Of course not!" he says offended. "I'm just teasing" I tell him as I playfully shove him with my shoulder. "Queen Clarisse, it's lovely to see you again" I tell her as I slightly curtsy. "There's no need for formalities Rose" she tells me pulling me in to a hug. "And between you and me Dominic's been a mess without you" she whispers and winks so no one can hear. Pulling back I give her a small smile and look over to see Dominic gazing at me affectionately and I can't help the huge smile that takes over my face.

"It's nice to see you King James" I said slightly bowing my head. Even though we were close his wolf still demanded some respect. "Didn't my wife just tell you that there is no need for formalities Rose" He pulls me into a hug. "Everyone!" Alpha Tyler shouts to get everyone's attention. "If you don't know already this is the Royal family they have come to help us with some problems. Everyone who doesn't live in this house you may return to your normal day for now" he says pointing to the house. As everybody disperses I can't help but overhear the last part of Sapphire's and Dominic conversation; I tell Dominic through our mind link about what happened between my brother and her.  I see them hug and smile until I see my mate get tackled to the ground.

Sapphire

"Sapphire and Rose please make your way outside our guest have arrived and you're the only people who were not here to welcome them" my dad almost yells into mine and Rose's mind.Rose look at me as if to ask what that's all about but I just shrug. She probable knows more than I do, I've been stuck in Tysons room foralmost twenty four hours. The boy wouldn't let me leave and can be very persuasive at times.

"Okay then let's go meet the very important people" Rose tells me as she puts her hands up as air quotes as she says "important". Walking outside in front of Rose I see our whole pack and the Royal family standing watching me and Rose coming out of the house. The only person I don't see though is Aaron and my Mate. Really Dad? You said we were the only one not outside and yet Aaron and Tyson are not here.