Chapter 9

As soon as me and my mom my got into the car she practically lectured me all the way to the house.

"As I told you in the letter I sent you that the alpha has a son Aaron, who is in grade 12 and a daughter who is your age. The third in command has two twin sons Peter and Justin. They will all be going to school with you. Don’t try and fight with any of them because you will lose “she said as I give her an eye roll without her noticing. How is she so sure I will lose, she doesn’t even know if I have shifted yet.

"You are to be respectful and nice to them and their parents. The high school you all will be going to is an all werewolf school so you don't need to worry hiding the fact that you are a werewolf. All of the males in the house are at a meeting and won’t be home till lunch tomorrow. Your sister is at the pack house so it is just you, me, Luna Samantha, and the thirds in commands wife sherry.

The alphas daughter will be home later on today and you are to be very nice because you will be sharing a room. Your sibling and the alphas kids and Henry's (the third in command) kids will be joining school tomorrow half way through the day but you and the alpha's daughter will be going to school in the morning" she continues

"Do you Even know if I have shifted yet, you know you can't assume things" I say not very nicely

"No, but you are sixteen and I am guessing you have considering your dad shifted when he was young, And that attitude young lady will get you in to trouble or you could be doing house work or more training with jack"

"Okay" I said pissed off. The house was a three level house. It was the house for the alpha's, betas, and third in command's family's to live.

Our pack was one of the biggest packs in the Canada so we had to have four packs houses. One for the alphas, betas, and third in command's families and three for other pack members. The first level had the basics if a house living room, kitchen, dining room, and bathroom. The second floor had a couple bedrooms, a TV room and some offices. I walk up to the third floor to see that most of these rooms are bedrooms. My mom said last door on the right? Or left? Crap! Well I will just have to guess then. I open the door on the left to see a bedroom with blue paint on the walls, the smell of cologne and condoms on the floor.

This is just peachy I get to live in a house full of Horney teenagers and strict parents. I cross the hall and go into mine and the alpha's daughter’s bedrooms to see the room painted purple.

It is a decently size room, there are two double beds each on one side of the room, theirs also twovanity’s , two night stands, two desks and a door that leads to a bathroom with a shower and tub. I drop my stuff on the bed that is near the window on the left and start to unpack.

An hour later I am done and decide to go to the woods for a quick run I quickly and quietly go downstairs and out the door. I don't want my mom to see me and tell me I have to visit with the Luna and sherry. The three pack houses are surrounded by a forest. It’s 15 minute walk to school and 20 minute walk to the city so it's pretty close together. I go into the forest, strip my clothes tying them around my angles and shift running into the woods.

The forest by the school in London is bigger which I like better but it is nice to at least have a forest close by. I don't smell any wolves close by so I hope no one comes by it would be a disaster if someone saw a white wolf in this forest.

I start running around the forest clearing my thoughts. There are so many rule here, no eating in anywhere but the kitchen and dining room. No running except for in the forest. Always keep room clean. No fighting. It’s like a prison in here.

I quickly snap me head to the right hearing something in the trees but seeing nothing. The trees are slowly swaying in the wind and the bushes move as if someone was just there. I look around and see nothing again. Next thing I know I am on my back looking up at a black wolf with dark brown focused eyes who is snarling its teeth at me. I push the black wolf off me and get in to a defensive position as it is startle by my strength.

I hear a possessive snarl coming from the trees but don't turn my head as me and the black wolf circle each other waiting for one of us to pounce on the other. A red and grey wolf jumps out of the forest and tackle the rogue. The red wolf must be Tyson and the grey one must be Aaron because they don’t look as old as Robert and alpha Tyler would. It isn't even a fight Aaron and Tyson are two strong. Aaron jumps on the rogue's back making it fall then Tyson jumps on it and rips its throat out. I know they most likely saw me but it doesn't mean they have to find out who I am. It was obvious that Tyson and Aaron would win even before the fight started because there are stronger and there are two of them.

I start to run back to the back house before Tyson and Aron notice me and possible attack me, for all they know I could be a trespasser in their territory. I think it is a good idea not to tell my mom about me being attacked by a rogue because if I did and Aron and Tyson tell them they will most likely conclude that I am the white wolf they saw.

I try to open the door and go up to my room as quietly as possible but the door makes two too noise as it shuts. "Rose? Is that you?" my mother asks

"Yeah" I said walking over to the living room slightly bowing my head to the Luna and nodding to sherry.

"Where were you? I was getting worried?" she said taking a sip of her tea. "I was just exploring a little, I haven't been here since I was eight but don't worry I didn't go too far" I said giving a fake smile.

"Is it ok if I make some dinner and then spend the rest of the night in my room?" I ask very politely so maybe she will say yes

"Sure, any reason why?" she said

"I’m just a little worn out; I have had a long day"

"Okay"

I make spaghetti with meatballs and a salad. Right as I finish eating I hear the front door shut and a voice say "I’m back"