Chapter 24

The next morning my only motivation to get up is that it's Friday and then I have two days of the weekend and not school. Starching and yawning as I sit up I say to sapphire "Morning" "Morning sleepy" she replies. "Friday finally, one more day you can do it" I give myself a pep talk as sapphire quietly chuckles as me. I roll my eyes as I get out of bed. "I don't know about you but I'm starving are you coming?" I ask sapphire as I'm almost out of our door. "Me too!" she agrees getting up from her bed. As we make our way downstairs I can hear everyone in the house up and chatting. "Morning guys" Samantha says pleasantly as we enter the living room where all of our parents are chatting. "Were getting breakfast" I say after me and sapphire mumble "morning" back to them.

Sapphire

As me and Rose enter the kitchen I see Tyson and Aaron sitting on the stools eating their cereal. "Hey guys" Rose says to the boys. "Morning" they reply as they look up from their cereal to go back to eating it. Trying not to stare but as Tyson looks up I can see that he doesn't have a shirt on and I can't help but check him out. As if he can feel my eyes on him he looks up and smirks. Still smirking he makes the way to stand right in front of me and bends down to peck me on the lips before saying "Morning babe" while I'm just standing their staring at him in shock. "Saph, please close your mouth that is so not sexy while your mate is standing right in front of you" Rose says to me while she eats her cereal beside Aaron. Shutting my mouth I look back and forth between Rose, and Tyson. Grabbing Tyson's hand I drag him upstairs before I say anything else. "Sapphire?" Tyson tries to talk to me but I still don't say anything. "Saph, where are you taking me?" he asks again. "Shhhhhh, hold on" I say dragging him up the stairs.

If Tyson really wanted he could stop me from dragging him upstairs but he lets me take him the rest of the way to his bedroom. Pulling him in his room I shut the door behind him. "sapph-" before he can finish talking I have turned around and have crashed my lips on to his and he doesn't pull away. The kiss is full of passion and lust. "You don't know how hard it was to wait for us to get up here before I could do thin" I tell him taking breath before going back to kissing him passionately.

I move my hands from his neck to the back of his hair and begin to play with it as he licks by bottom lip asking for entrance which I happily grant. Our tongues roam everywhere in each other's mouths fighting over dominance. As Tyson gains dominance over our mouths I gain dominance of his body and slowly push him back on to the bed so he's lying down and I'm straddling him. "Nice try babe, but this time I'm taking over" Tyson said in my ear huskily as he flipped us over so he was the one straddling me. He left my mouth and trailed kisses to my neck where he licked and sucked on it giving me a hickey. "Can I mark you saph? Please?" Tyson asked me taking a break and looking in my eyes. I was so happy and in the mood that I couldn't speak so I nodded. Tyson then made his way back to my neck with feathery kisses. He pulled back for a fraction of a second then I could feel his teeth sink into mine and I felt the sting but as fast as it was their it was gone and Tyson went back to kissing me and dominating me with his tongue in my mouth.

Rosemary

"So what do I think their doing up stairs?" Aaron asked me as he finished eating. "I don't know, making out?" I replied still eating. "Don't be so naïve Rose. Their probably already having sex." Aaron said smugly chuckling at me. "Whatever you say Aaron" I say. "Well, I'm not waiting for saph and Tyson so are you going to walk your girlfriend to school or not?" I ask putting air quotes with my fingers when I said girlfriend. Our parents are in the other room and if there are listening they will be able to hear us. "Yeah lets go" the walk to school was very quiet but it was comfortable. When we were almost in the view of the school Aaron took my hand while we are walking. "Why are we holding hands?" I asked him "it's for appearance just go with it." He replies annoyed.

We were just on time and the first bell rings just as I Aaron step into the building so even though theirs whispers and people pointing at us there is not as many people as there would be in the bell didn't go. "I have science what class do you have?" I asked Aaron as we start to make our way down the hall. "I have socials so I will meet you at lunch" he replies before giving me a kiss on the forehead and heading to class. Science class was boring to say the least. The teacher just gave us a lecture all class and I felt like I was going to fall asleep. But before I could the bell went and I was up and on my way to math before someone could say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. "Cutting it close Rosemary?" Mr. Lambert says as I walk into his class just as the bell goes. Even though I got out of my science class early I make sure to take extra time to get to math just because it's the morning on a Friday. "But I'm not actually late so I don't see the problem" I reply smirking at him. "Just take your seat" he replies annoyed. Walking I say hi to Erik and his friends and sit a row behind them. "Okay so cla-"before Mr. Lambert can actually start the lesion the door flies open and in walks...