Chapter 12

So any cute guys at boarding school?" Grace asked me and sapphire breaking the silence as we all silently eat our dinners.

"Yeah!" sapphire says as there is a very possessive growl from across from me.  Across the table Tyson is having a very hard time controlling his wolf.  I look between both of them as everyone else dismisses Tyson's growl. They are giving each other a look. A look that could be dismissed if you didn’t know the person well enough or didn’t have a mate. I will have to have a long conversation with her after dinner.

After dinner and clean up I drag sapphire to our room and shut the door. "So Saph, do you want to tell me anything?" I ask with a hand on my hip and tapping my foot as she sits on her bed.

"Um...me and Tyson are mates" she said smiling trying to get on my good side. But I know that she know I am completely pissed.

"No fuck Sherlock, when did you find out and why didn't you tell me" I said sitting beside her on her bed.

She takes a deep breath and says "I found out after you left the training room, I bumped into him but he just looked at me then completely ignored me" said sadly "don't forget you didn't tell me when you found your mate either" she adds completely pissed. "In my defense you didn't give my any time to tell you" I say smiling "and we are just going to have to make Tyson jealous as hell" I said very determinedly. From being home for the past days I have noticed that Tyson gets around a lot but by the end of the week he will be begin for sapphire.

"Okay" she agrees as we both start to get ready for bed.

The next morning I wake up to sun in my face and my alarm playing "This is what is feels like" by Armin van buuren, one of my favorite songs. Slamming my alarm and roll out of bed groaning. I set my alarm at 6:30 so I could get to school early and do some research on white wolfs at the library so sapphire is still sleeping. Lately I have been getting up early but I am so not a morning person. Sapphire is usually a pretty heavy sleeper so there no point trying to be quiet as I go to the bathroom to put my normal make-up on and to straighten my hair.

I go to my closet and put on an orange/peach high waited skirt, a black lace crop-top, a jean jacket, and my black 2 inch heels. I quickly write down a note for sapphire telling her I am going to the school early and then go down stairs to get breakfast.

Everyone is still sleeping because it is so early, which I am very thankful for. As I am standing and getting yogurt out of the fridges feel a pair of hands being put tightly on my waist.

"Move your hands off or I will hurt you" I said not moving. I don't know who this guy is but he is going to get it  if he doesn't listen.

"I would like to see you try" the guy behind me said. After hearing that voice the other day at school I can’t forget it. He is now taking what Adrian did to a whole new level.

"Aaron, look I know you saw me fighting my brother yesterday so unless you want to end up worse than him you should let go" I said

He holds me tighter on my waist and starts to kiss down my neck. I turned around and took his shock as a chance to knee him where the sun doesn’t shine.

"Don't say I didn't warn you" I said before grabbing an apple and walking to school.

 The sun has just come up from the horizon and the forest is just starting to wake up as I walk To School. The library is one of the biggest buildings at the school so it is easy to find. I walk in and see books everywhere. There are three floors to the library.

It's the biggest I have ever seen. I have no idea where any of the books would be about white wolf so I ask the man at the front desk. He looks about 60 with gray hair and has glasses that sit on his nose but he has a very kind and warming smile.