Chapter 29

After such a wonderful night my morning was anything but wonderful. I groan as pain washes over my body. I start to pant as my stomach does twist and turns and I thrash my head around from side to side trying to ease the pain. A cool sweet rests all over my body and my toes curl against the pain. I try to move my arms but the blankets are restricting me and I end up on the floor in a mess of blankets. Painfully lifting my head from the ground I look at the bed and see s empty bed and all I want right now is to have Dominic with me; touching me. Not even caring that I'm in my clothes from last night and probably look like shit I stumbled out of my room clutching my stomach trying the make the pain lesson.

"Rozia what are you doing up?" Dominic asks me as he walks up the stairs and I'm at the top. "you...ass...why...did you...leave?" I let out painting. "What's wrong baby I just went to go get a drink" he asks concerned rushing over to me. "I'm in heat" I quickly let out before jumping into his arms and feel the pain easy a tiny bit. "Take me to you room" I breathlessly paint. Dominic doesn't need to be told twice and carries me to his room while kissing my neck locking the door on our way in and climbing on to the bed after roughly placing me on my back.

Sapphire

"Hey Dude, do you smell that" Justin comes waltzing into Tysons room as me and him lay in his bed naked. "Justin! Learn to knock" I yell at him throwing a pillow at him and burrowing under the covers in Tysons arm. "Sorry but now that I'm in here" he says and walks further into the room. "What's up" Tyson says casually. "It smells like someone has just went into heat"

I jump pulling the covers down to my neck. "What really?  It's probably Rose." I smile. "Now go away Justin" I continue sternly. "Okay I know when I'm not wanted" he tells me before leaving. "She's finally gonna have sex with someone" I talk to myself. "What?" Tysons asks me surprised sitting up. "Opps, you're not supposed to know that" I giggle. "Pretend I never told you that" I kiss his cheek as he still staring at me speechless.

Rosemary

"Wow... that was" Dominic tells me breathless as he lies beside me. "Was I bad?" I ask disappointed. "Oh Rozia" he laughs. "Don't laugh at me" I pout. "That was amazing sweetheart" he tells me pulling me close to him and placing a kiss on my forehead. "Do you feel better?" he asks

"Much" I smile "but you promised you were going to be with me and you weren't" I continue and cross my arms giving him a stern look. "I was" he defends. I look at him seriously. "Sorry I was thirsty. But I'll make it up to you" he smirks and rolled me on top of him and pulls my lips down onto his.

Getting out of bed was a challenge considering how Horney Dominic was but I convinced that I was too sore and that I would pee on him if he didn't let me go to the bathroom. I made sure to lock the bathroom door and grab my clothes for the day before going to the bathroom to have a much needed shower. "Babe do you want to go for a run?" Dominic asks me as I step out of the shower fully ready and dressed. I can't go for a run with Dominic. I know that if I show him who I am he won't judge me but I can't get myself to tell him. So I try to think of a nice way to decline so he won't get suspicious. "UN...no thanks I-"

"Hey Rose I heard you went into heat and finally had sex" Sapphire runs into Dominic's room either wanting to embarrass me or not expecting Dominic to be here. "Saph!" I yell at her and Dominic laughs. "What's so funny" Tyson asks as he comes strolling into the room. "I'm just embarrassing your sister" Sapphire tells him.

"About how she lost her virginity last night?" Tyson says. All in the span of fifteen seconds Dominic stops laughing sapphire glares as Tyson and I Glare at Sapphire reading to pounce at her. "Tyson I'm never telling you a secret again" Sapphire yells as she runs past Tyson and out of Dominic's room. "Tyson we don't ever speak of this again" I glare at him. "Come back here you brat I'm gonna beat you up" I continue yelling following sapphire out the door. Running down the stairs I jump on sapphire as she tries to hide behind the sofa in the living room. "Why did you tell him? You have just scared us both?" I ask her sitting on her. "You know I would never do it on purpose. It slipped and your brother said he would never mention it" she innocently tells me. "Fine but I'm still mad" I pout and get up. "Why don't the four of us go out today? We could go see a movie?" Dominic asks me and sapphire from the living room doorway.

"Yeah that would be so much fun!" sapphire enthusiastically replies.

"Okay, I guess, let me go get my purse first" I say. "Can you get mine too please?" sapphire asks me with a puppy dog face. "Fine!" I tell her and start to go up the stairs to our bedroom. Rushing up the stairs I get to my room in no time. I grab my purse knowing where I put it last but now for sapphires. Looking around our room I can't find her purse but what I do find peaks my interest. I see a Red Rose on my vanity with a note underneath it. It must be from Dominic he is such great mate; I should do something special for him.  Carefully getting the note from under the Rose without getting pricked, I look on the note to see my name beautifully written on the front. I open the Note and began to read what I thought was a going to be a love letter from my mate but I was majorly mistaken.