Unikitty! OC: Timidity

Appearance: She has light-purple skin and white hair with lavender-pink tips styled back in a short, fluffy low ponytail with a purple hair bow. She also has shiny lilac-pink eyes, each with a single dark-purple eyelash. She wears a lavender-magenta dress and dark-amethyst boots while wielding a pastel-magenta wand with a purple handle.

Personality: Ever since she was a little girl, Timidity had been taught that hubris and egotism were the worst possible flaws to possess. Because of this, she's made it her mission to eradicate pride from the world and is quite tenacious in this goal. Other than that, she's usually very calm, graceful, and demure, unless she sees/hears someone bragging or showing off (or invading her privacy). She's also very studious, as her love for reading is far from limited to her spell books. Timidity tries to withhold giving compliments to avoid growing someone else's ego. Instead, she writes them into her diary.

Relationships:

Unikitty- Timidity has some admiration for the fact that Unikitty is of royal status and yet always treats the citizens of her kingdom as equals. Meanwhile, the cute kitty princess is rather quick to compliment the purple-pink mage on her fashion choices (which always leaves the latter unresponsive) but really doesn't understand what she's got against self-love.

Richard- For him, it's a somewhat similar story. Timidity admires his humility in servitude, while Richard finds egotism to be rather annoying but also considers Timidity's philosophy rather extreme.

Dr. Fox and Hawkodile- To sum it up, Timidity believes that they've both been blinded from their shortcomings by their own achievements (Dr. Fox's scientific accomplishments and Hawkodile's fighting prowess).

Puppycorn and Ellie- Timidity can clearly see her younger self in the soft-spoken elephant, and she's kinda developed a soft spot for the little blue pupper. She LOVES puppies!

Brock- Well, she definitely won't say it aloud, but Timidity considers Brock rather sweet. However, she doesn't really feel comfortable with him complimenting her (which also leaves her face burning), which he does pretty often due to her cute looks and graciousness. He's kinda confused by her response to being complimented.

Background: Timidity was born and grew up in a rather affluent household. Her disdain for arrogance might've come from her parents' attempts to keep her from becoming a spoiled brat. Timidity started studying magic when she was 8 years old, got into ballet (which she loves) when she was 7, and had been sent to quite a few (military-like) finishing schools.

In the present-day, Timidity lives alone along the deepest part of the woods. Her home is a small, humble cottage covered by a deep-purple roof, with the interior and exterior colored with many pastel shades of pink and purple. Inside this cottage, there's an area where Timidity reads, writes in her diary, and works on magic spells and potions. This area contains several bookshelves, a mortar and pestle, a brewing pot (not a cauldron), and a reading desk. The kitchen has some food shelves and a few basic essentials (plus quite a variety of teas, because Timidity really likes tea and wishes to be prepared for serving company), and the bedroom is very small.

Trivia: She might become a Doom Lord at some point, only to leave them due to all their bragging (plus Master Hazard might've set fire to her hair).