TrollsTopia Headcanon: Synth's Powers

As I'm sure anyone who's seen TrollsTopia knows, Synth can control water. Some of you might wonder where his powers come from... and that's exactly what I'll be talking about in this chapter.

  Now, a great friend of mine has suggested that the adorable, absent-minded Techno Troll inherited his water powers from his father and paternal grandfather. I personally find this a rather reasonable explanation, and I think I have some details on how these powers might've affected Synth in the past.

  As a baby, Synth would've never really noticed the sheer devastation caused by his powers, but once he was old enough to realize it, he quickly came to see these powers as a curse and might've even tried to get rid of them.

Coach Divinport, on the other hand, would have other ideas. He'd have Synth use his hydrokinesis to form waves (and whirlpools) for surfing and geysers/waterspouts for diving (a crucial part of his gymnastics training). These exercises would hone Synth's powers and strengthen his control.

In the present day, Synth has strong control and sharp skill over his powers, though he still has a few slip-ups from time to time. He might've even used them to (secretly) save the day a few times, like putting out fires, splashing out Trolls trapped in wells, rescuing some pets stuck in trees (on separate occasions), and maybe even catching the Classical Crest elevator after it broke while in use.

  I'm also thinking Synth's water powers could extend to water vapor, so Cloud Guy better watch his back.