Odd Squad OC: Agent Onyx

Gender: Female

Color: Dark brown skin, curly black hair worn loose

Eye Color: Brown

Department: Investigation

Occupation: Odd Squad Tailor/Scientist (part-time), Odd Squad field agent (currently)

Partner(s): Agent Omega

Badge Number: 80

Nickname: Nyxie

Family: Celeste (mother), Carnelia (older sister)

Friends: Agent Omega, Olive, Otto, Agent Orion, Agent Oriana

Coworker(s): Olive and Otto (bosses), Agent Orion, Agent Omega, Agent Oriana

Enemies: Villains (especially Collette Chiffon)

Profile: Onyx mainly decided to join Odd Squad to "eliminate crimes against fashion," but she also considers it a miracle that she was able to get in. She loved her Science/Tailoring job and always performed it with gusto, but then she got promoted to the Investigation department after she stopped Collette Chiffon from turning people's hair into fabrics.

Personality: Onyx frequently greets her precinct's Investigation agents with a perky, friendly attitude, which she chalks up to "working her dream job." After getting assigned to Investigation, however, she started acting more snarky and pessimistic. That faded over time as she started easing into her new role.

Relationships:

Celeste- Celeste is somewhat of a hippie and won't let Onyx eat or wear anything synthetic or made from animals. Onyx doesn't mind the diet part (she actually loves the taste of oat milk), but she really wishes she could try on silk or leather just to see if she could pull it off. Overall, Onyx genuinely loves her mom, but she's also frustrated with the fact that said mom forbids the use of hair irons.

Carnelia- Nyxie absolutely adores her older sister and thinks that she's the greatest. In turn, Carnelia believes that her little sis has great potential as an Odd Squad agent. When Carnelia was one of The Balloonatic's hostages, Onyx became deadset on rescuing her big sis.

Agent Oscar- Onyx really admires Oscar and considers him "the Odd Squad Scientist" who inspired her to use science by creating "functional accessories" and "mission makeup." Of course, his tailoring skills certainly don't hurt.

Agent Omega- Onyx initially wasn't too thrilled to meet her new partner, but that was mainly due to being nervous about her new role.

Trivia: -Onyx unironically likes sad songs.

-Her nails are painted black with sparkly white diamonds.

-She loves singing and is quite good at it.

-Her musical tastes are eclectic, but her favorite genres are pop, rock, and showtunes.

-She loves oat milk and granola smoothies.

-She's afraid of clowns and mismatched patterns.

-Due to her Tailoring experience, she's excellent with measurements.

-She has a dairy allergy.

-Her "personal little projects" include the Portable Vanity Shield, the Snatcher Scrunchie, the Compact Camera, the Elastic Headband Bungee-Slingshot, the Cat Claw Nail Polish (in "Purr-ple"), the Boomerang Hairband, the Adjustable Lipstick Blade, the Hologram Cufflinks, the Powder Bomb, the Recorder Earrings, and the Easy-Freeze Hairspray.

-She's a 4th-dan black-belt in judo.