Bluey OC: Ruby

Breed: Siberian Husky

Gender: Female

Age: 7

Eyes: Black

Fur: Red and white

Relatives: Cyber Husky (father), Sam O'Yed (other father)

Friends: Snickers, Mackenzie, Winton, Jack, Rusty, Bluey, Bingo, Chloe, Coco, Indy, The Terriers

Description: "Shy yet super-helpful, Ruby loves to perform the same heroic deeds as her favorite superheroes. The attention that comes with it... not so much."

Appearance: Ruby is a Siberian Husky with red and white fur. She has a large white marking over each eye and one at the center of her forehead. She typically wears a byzantium-purple cape, along with byzantine-colored gloves, a topaz-colored utility belt, and jacarta-colored boots (just like her favorite superhero, Byzantia).

Personality: Despite being named after a fiery gemstone, Ruby's actually rather withdrawn, preferring to keep to herself instead of joining the other kids' games. However, if she sees or hears someone in need of help, she'll immediately rush into action. She also has a hyperactive imagination and loves creating super-sonas based on others (even if she barely knows them). At school, she can usually be found writing superhero comic-book stories based on her classmates' games.

Biography: Ruby is a new student at Glasshouse Primary School. She has two fathers.

Trivia: -Byzantia, Ruby's favorite superhero, is based on the DC superhero Batman.

-Ruby's something of a "foodie in training," but she does not like raisins or Devon.

-She's interested in martial arts because she's heard about superheroes doing it.

-Ruby's terrified of koalas, doctors, ambulances and firetrucks.

-Besides superheroes, she also loves Moonlight Unicorn.