Pokémon OC: Sparkleflash

Nicknames: Sparkle, Sparky, Flash

Species: Shinx-Luxio

Gender: Female

Level (by debut): 23

Ability: Intimidate

Voice Actors: Yuka Terasaki (Japanese), Emily Henness (English)

Shiny?: No

Looks: Sparky's got a few scars under her fur and wears a necklace fashioned out of an Expert Belt and a Quick Claw.

History: Early in her Shinxhood, Sparkle had her claws broken during a Mightyena attack, causing her to be abandoned by her pack. She was later adopted by a Liepard... before getting lost from him. While searching (and evolving into a Luxio from Battling along the way), Sparky ran into Cara Liss, who got the idea to use the electricity produced by the Luxio's muscles to charge a power generator... until PARA (Pokémon Abuse Rights Association) found out.

With nowhere else to go, Flash met an Aipom and a Meowstic (Berry and Alair) in Kalos and started living with them (as well as forming a work union for Pokémon). When Lexi, Gabby, and Dottie met the three stray Pokémon, Lexi caught Sparkleflash.

Personality and Characteristics: On the surface, Sparkleflash just seems like a tough, feisty, and scrappy tomboy, but deep down, she thinks that Contests are amazing and yearns for the chance to compete in one. Over time, however, she's become convinced that "no Coordinator in their right mind would ever want a scruffy riff-raff like [her]." She also went along with her job from Cara Liss out of curiosity as to whether or not the scientist's plan would work (and because it came with free food and exercise).

Her job with Cara Liss involved running on a treadmill with a harness-vest and some wired cuffs on her legs to harness the electricity in her muscles, which has greatly increased her speed and strengthened her legs.

Moves: Quick Attack, Thunder Shock, Bite, Spark

Improvised Moves- Thunder Bite (grabbing her opponent in a Bite and then using Thunder Shock), Quick Thunder (Quick Attack and Thunder Shock), Agility Attack (her Quick Attack with Berry's Agility), Flying Sparks (her Spark with Alair's Swift/Psychic)