Hanazuki Headcanon: What Has Kiyoshi Been Up To?

Has anyone else been wondering what Kiyoshi (who's probably my favorite Hanazuki: Full of Treasures character) has been doing on his own moon (when he isn't visiting Hanazuki's, of course)?

  Well, I think that because of how much time he's spent surrounded by Black Treasure Trees and him having witnessed the effects that the Purple and Pink Treasure juices have on Unicorns (from his and Hanazuki's experiences with Twisted), Kiyoshi might've become quite curious about the properties of colorful Treasure Trees and the Treasures that grow from them (especially if Hanazuki had told him about the events of "Seeing Red").

  So I've got a theory that on his own moon, Kiyoshi might run some (non-lethal) experiments on several different colors of Treasures. Of course, he's gotta get his samples from somewhere and can't just keep beaming himself to Hanazuki's moon and back, so he's had to grow more colored Treasure Trees on his own moon.

  Some of the things Kiyoshi might've discovered from his research would include the healing properties of Pink and Blue Treasure juices (especially when mixed together), Lavender juice being "a really effective brain coffee" when mixed with Red or Yellow Treasure juice (ingesting it on its own will just make you fall asleep), and that Dark Green Treasure juice (and maybe the Blue juice as well) makes a great cooling agent. Maybe he'd even start thinking about the idea of a Spacesurfer that runs on Treasure juice.

  He also might've started learning first-aid and studying medicine (y'know, because he cares so much about others' safety). In doing so, he's created a special medicinal gel made from Pink and Blue Treasure juices, goop (so it might also work on Treasure Trees), and Salene (the Lunaverse equivalent of saline). He might've even been the one to discover MESS.

  Eventually, Kiyoshi might start doing experiments in his room on Hanazuki's moon (or maybe he's already started sometime before "Feelin' It," and he was just taking a break), and Lavender Hemka could be his "little science buddy."

  All the while he's doing these experiments, Kiyoshi still makes plenty of time for his friends and Little Unicorns. (He might be prone to wearing himself out, though)

  Speaking of the Little Unicorns, I'm also thinking that Kiyoshi might not tell them about his hypotheses until he's completed all the experiments. That way, he doesn't get their hopes up with "empty promises" and run the risk of letting them down (again).