Octonauts OC: Fraco Cat

Name: Fraco

Gender: Male

Species: Cat

Friends: Shellington, the Vegimals, Peso, Captain Barnacles, Pinto, Koshi, Orson, Ursa, Periwinkle, Paani

Family: Kwazii (older cousin)

Voice: Janet James

Information: The self-proclaimed "scaredy-cat" of his family, Fraco's very timid and easily frightened. He often clings to Kwazii when he's scared and somewhat admires his older cousin's bravery, but he also doesn't getting dragged him along on missions (or when his older cousin rushes into danger). He's considerably more obedient than Kwazii, refusing to go against adults' orders.

Fraco's initially afraid of dogs (due to the whole dog-cat stigma) and polar bears (thinking that they're "big, strong, mean and scary"), but the polar bear fear faded when he met Captain Barnacles. The dog fear wouldn't start to fade until Fraco met Koshi.

Fraco became a Junior Octo-Agent after Kwazii roped him into a mission to protect some baby guanacos while Peso treated the injured mother. Fraco was hesitant but ended up warding off a puma.

Besides his fears, Fraco loves knitting, catnaps, bubble baths, puzzles, learning about science (from Shellington) and first-aid (from Peso), and snuggling yarn (or anyone/anything he can get his paws on).

Appearance: Fraco looks like a miniature version of Kwazii (without the eyepatch), except his fur is a faintly lighter shade of orange, and he has a fluffy tuft of it on his head. He wears a long chartreuse scarf (hand-knit) that he sometimes uses to bury his face, and later an Octo-Watch on his right wrist.

Quotes: "Kwazii, no!"

"You like Mind At Sea puzzle books, too?" -when first meeting Shellington

"So you're kinda like their father?" -when Shellington tells the story of the Vegimals

"You remind me a lot of my older cousin." -to Pinto

Trivia: Fraco often holds and squeezes his tail when he's scared or nervous, which is often.

-He loves lavender tea after Shellington gave him some.