Odd Squad OC: Agent Oriana

Gender: Female

Department: Investigation

Occupation: Odd Squad Agent

Partner(s): Agent Orion

Badge Number: 58

Family: Agent Omega (twin brother)

Friends: Oregano, Agent Orion, Agent Onyx, Olive, Otto

Coworker(s): Olive and Otto (bosses), Agent Orion, Agent Omega, Agent Onyx

Enemies: Villains

Profile: Fresh out of the academy, Oriana's eager to help take out oddness... but also lives in fear of getting fired.

Personality: Oriana's kinda like a mix of Olive and Olympia: a perky bundle of energy, but also a super-serious perfectionist. She's also quite generous with a few bossy tendencies.

Relationships: Olive and Otto- Oriana is terrified of both her bosses (especially Olive) and lives in perpetual fear of them seeing her mess up.

Agent Omega- Having enrolled in the Academy together, Oriana and Omega are inseparable twins who promised to be partners with each other... which left both of them all the more disappointed when Oriana got partnered up with "an Agent old enough to be someone's grandpa." She and Omega have remained best friends.

Agent Orion- Oriana typically expresses annoyance towards Orion's antiquated acts of chivalry (mainly due to bitterness over not being partnered with her best friend), but deep down, she likes learning about the Middle Ages from him. This is what allows her to start warming up to the Ancient Agent.

Agent Onyx- Oriana somewhat resents the gosh fashionista for "stealing [her] best friend"... until they actually start getting to know each other.

Trivia: -The sight of clowns or llamas always sends Oriana into a fit of blind rage.

-She has a really good singing voice, but she doesn't think so.