TrollsTopia OC: Neonna Seafoam

Voice Actor: Lisa Kay Jennings

Gender: Female

Home: Techno Reef

Species: Troll

Origin Tribe: Techno Troll

Occupation: DJ

Friends: Queen Poppy, Cooper, Creek

Enemies: Synth, Laguna Tidepool, C. Quinn (ex-boyfriend), Rock Trolls, Gust Tumbleweed

Appearance: Neonna is a red-orange Techno Troll with seafoam-green eyes, cyan eyelashes, a lavender brow, short yellow hair with lavender streaks and a pearl-lily clip, a seafoam-green heart, an emerald-green bracelet-like pattern on each wrist, and an amber-colored diamond-pixel pattern on her fins.

Personality: When first meeting her, Neonna just seems like a kind, perky Troll. However, underneath all that sweetness is a rather vain and ambitious fanatic for the Techno way, considering herself to be "following the model of what a Techno Troll should be" and looking down on fellow Techno Trolls who don't follow this model (such as Laguna), whom she regards as "Tech-Faux Trolls."

She cares greatly about reputation and popularity, acting saccharine-sweet towards those she hates when out in public while secretly/subtly expressing her disdain for them, especially Hard Rock Trolls (due to the way they ravaged her home).

History: As a young Techno Troll, Neonna was extremely popular in school, frequently able to influence her schoolmates in helping her to torment "Lame-guna."

Her fanatical beliefs have led to her harboring a huge crush on King Trollex ("the quintessential Techno Troll") and being certain that he'd choose her as Techno ambassador, which left her completely shocked when Synth (who'd always been the only kid in their school more popular than her) was picked instead.

Eventually, she'd visit TrollsTopia expecting Synth to have "the place flood-wrecked by now" and was surprised to see how well he was actually doing.

Relationships: Synth- He used to have a crush on Neonna when they were kids, but she never reciprocated those feelings due to a) only having eyes for their soon-to-be king, and b) her envy over Synth's greater popularity. In the present-day, he doesn't even remember what he ever saw in her.

Laguna Tidepool- Neonna was quick to label Laguna a "Tech-Faux Troll" and become the primary source of the latter's torment, bullying her and getting other Techno children to do the same, as well as coining the nickname "Lame-guna." Understandably, the Antrollpologist was not happy to see Neonna again.

Queen Poppy- As the ruling figure of TrollsTopia, Neonna considers it crucial to stay in Poppy's good graces (which, luckily, isn't that difficult).

Cooper- Neonna easily took to the goofy Funk prince due to his willingness to do whatever she says (and because he's really funny).

Gust Tumbleweed- The two Trolls are enemies due to the Fun Sheriff seeing right through Neonna's facade.

Creek- The zen Pop Troll considers the vain DJ to be "the me of the Techno tribe," which she's (mis)interpreted as both of them being charismatic.

Skills and Abilities: She has normal Troll abilities, as well as the abilities of her tribe.

Music- In addition to being a successful DJ, Neonna has a beautiful, siren-like singing voice that she can use to brainwash other (non-Techno) Trolls.

Socialization- Neonna can easily charm others by putting on a sweet, sunny disposition. Because of this, Laguna decided against telling Poppy about how Neonna had treated her in the past because "[Poppy] would never believe it."

Etymology: Her name is a portmanteau of "neon" and "Lianna."