TrollsTopia Headcanon: Synth's Childhood

Remember me talking about what I think Laguna's childhood was like? Well, I also gravitate towards Synth (especially after "Bro, Team, Bro!", my favorite TrollsTopia Season 4 episode), so why not go ever what I think his childhood was like?

  You know how Synth's just so full of energy? Well, I think this definitely would've extended to when he was little. In fact, he was so hyperactive that his parents decided to put him in sports just so he could "get his wiggles out." The chosen sports? Surfing, volleyball, and gymnastics. As one would expect, Synth started out rather shaky, but with help and support from Coach Coddy Divinport, he quickly improved in all three, to the point of being considered Coach Divinport's best student.

  At the same time, however, Synth's poor memory and short attention span caused him to struggle academically. If you ask Synth in the present day how he did in school, this would be his response: "Okay, truth time: if it hadn't been for Laguna's help, I would've straight-up flunked."

  As for Synth's parents, they both loved him immensely (then again, who wouldn't?). His mama called him "Pescadito" (Spanish for "little fish"), and even after the father was eaten by a Razor Shark, she was always there for her son (who also started to see a paternal figure in Coach Divinport). Later down the line, however, Synth and his mama would get lost in a pitch-dark cave, and he hasn't seen her ever since (this might've led to his fear of the dark).

  I also think that the Rock Trolls' World Tour (seeing his home get destroyed and being abducted) would've left quite a few emotional wounds on Synth's heart, especially with Coach Divinport and Laguna's father being two of the lives taken in Techno Reef's wreckage.

  On a lighter note, I imagine Young(er) Synth would have a tooth gap as a child and a glowing set of braces as an adolescent, and Child Synth would be voiced by Cristina Valenzuela.

  So, what do y'all think Synth's childhood was like? Please let me know in the comments below!