TrollsTopia OC: Gogo

Voice Actor: Cree Summer 

Gender: Female

Home: Vibe City (former), Vibe Town (current)

Species: Troll

Origin Tribe: Funk

Occupation: Roller derby jammer, mechanical engineer

Relatives: Soulena (older sister)

Friends: Ripley Wisp, Rhythm and Blues, Queen Poppy, Satin, Synth, Other Delegates

Physical Appearance: Gogo's a bipedal bright-purple Funk Troll with gold stripes, a pink nose, limbs the same color as Poppy's skin, sun-colored eyes, and short, somewhat scruffy red-violet hair. She's usually seen wearing light-blue roller skates with a yellow lightning-bolt pattern, as well as a matching helmet decked with a yellow star.

Personality: In stark contrast to her serene sister, Gogo is a hyperactive daredevil who lives for speed. She's also much more emotional and prone to outbursts (and getting aggressive when upset). 

Her exuberance often leads her to act rather impulsively, which frequently results in some... extremely embarrassing fails. This has led to her having rather low confidence in her intelligence.

History: Gogo was born roughly two weeks after Soulena, and Gogo was always considered "not as smart as the other Funk Trolls" and was largely ostracized as a result.

She'd go on to be a frequent repair-Troll for the Vibe City spaceship (later helping to build Vibe Town), but she'd also often feel rather lonely due to (practically) none of her fellow Funk Trolls sharing her love for speed... so you can imagine her enthusiasm upon finding out about TrollsTopia.

Relationships: Soulena- These two may not be as close as they used to be, but Soulena can still read her little sis "like an open book written in all-caps."

Rhythm and Blues- They were both quite kind to Gogo, as a result, Gogo's actually willing to listen to them.

Ripley Wisp- Gogo met Ripley while critterboarding, and they hit it off right away.

Synth- These two met when Gogo decided to give whirlpool-surfing a try... despite not knowing how to swim.

Lownote Jones- Gogo considers Lownote to be "one of the few Funk Trolls who's actually cool... too cool to be bothered with a dummy like me."

Skills & Abilities: She has normal Troll abilities, as well as the abilities of her tribe.

Athleticism- In addition to her adeptness at roller-skating, Gogo can land quite a punch (even if it's usually one of playful nature). Her feistiness and prowess in unarmed combat starkly sets her apart from other Funk Trolls (and part of why some would dismiss her as a brute). She's also good at Glitterball.

Engineering- As one of the Funk tribe's lead mechanics, Gogo knows Funk-style machinery like the bottom of her skates. Show her something to build or fix, and she'll have it in tip-top condition faster than you can say "Are you sure she can pull this off?"

Music- She can play the drums and the violin (which she's actually used as a crossbow before).

Vehicle Maneuvering- Of course one of Vibe City's (or Vibe Town's) lead mechanics would know how to pilot the spaceship(s) she fixes on a regular basis. Just don't be surprised if she goes crazy-fast while doing so.

Etymology: Go-go is a popular musical style associated with funk music. (It's also the name of a rock band that my mom loves)