Trolls Headcanon: Partners in Fitness

You know how in Synth and Smidge have acted as personal trainers for Holly and Minuet in "Follicle Fitness" and "The Trolls-a-thon," respectively? The question beckons, though: how did those two get to become a fitness duo?

Well, I like to believe that it all started with "Palentine's Day," back in Season 2. Smidge might've wanted to see if her Palentine would make a good workout partner, so she'd decide to put Synth to the test by having him do 100 push-ups- 50 with his arms, and 50 with his hair. The results (of Smidge's test)?

Smidge: Not bad. How do you feel?

Synth: Ready for meh-meh-meh-meh-more!

Smidge: Oh my guh, really?

Synth: Tech-yeah! What's next?

Smidge's Mind: I could get used to this.

And so, Synth became Smidge's go-to workout buddy. Smidge spending time with Synth would help ease her aggressive side, and her tough workouts would help to improve his focus. She might also be amazed by Synth's "aquatic vertical treadmill" exercise (which is basically swimming up a waterfall).

As for fueling up, Synth's favorite kinds of smoothies might contain powdered spirulina (or Spiralis, as it might be called in the Trolls world) and/or low-fat coconut milk (full fat on cheat days), while Smidge would prefer Flavorberry protein shakes. Also, Synth would make all his smoothies at home, always mixing them manually (you try operating a blender underwater). In terms of solid foods, Synth would like seaweed salad, grilled fish with wild rice, and quinoa wraps (he likes that quinoa has a funny-sounding name and reminds him of the sand back home), while Smidge would like peanut butter protein cookies.

Also, after the events of "Bro, Team, Bro!", Smidge might've implemented a little something to take Synth's cheer training to the next level: hitting a couple of boxing pads with weighted pom-poms, with her occasionally thrusting one of the pads towards him (simulating an ongoing beach ball), alerting him to either move to dodge or block with a pom-pom-strike (or a kick). Sometimes, she'd have the pads used as a platform for Synth to perform an acrobatic move.

Alternatively, the "pom-pom target practice" could be kept separate from the tumbling moves, which might be honed by having Synth perform his cheer dances while dodging balls launched from a pitching machine. Either way, there'd be heaps of simulated "beach ball attacks" (to minimize Synth's chances of getting hit again), and Synth would consider the addition(s) "so much better than giving up."

Or Smidge might try to make it so that if Synth ever does get hit again, he won't get knocked down as easily as he did. This might involve a little test run: Smidge would launch hugballs at Synth, and he can't dodge them; he just has to take the blows and keep himself standing strong (or at least make a quick recovery). They'd also do the same thing with Synth atop a mushroom and/or tumbling on a balance beam.

Side note: I'm thinking that in addition to cheering for Red Team, Synth might act as a replacement in case one of the two members can't play. While playing Hugball, Synth would make frequent use of his acrobatic prowess, shooting hugs while simultaneously hyping up the crowd. His training might involve lots of gymnastics, tuck jumps, and (some Troll equivalent of) that "Wall Ball" thing from CrossFit.

What do y'all think? Which cheer exercises would work best in your opinion(s), or is incorporating all of them a good idea? Please let me know in the comments below!