Trolls Headcanon: The Saviors of Symphonyville

Remember Pennywhistle from Trolls: World Tour and how she stayed in Symphonyville to fix it up after Queen Barb and the other Hard Rock Trolls leveled the place? Well, given her small size and lack of limbs, I think she might've needed help... and I've got an idea for who would've provided it.

You see, I like to believe that Laguna Tidepool somehow managed to evade capture from the Hard Rock Trolls (probably by outsmarting them). She might've even started following the Angler Buses in an effort to rescue some of her fellow Techno Trolls.

Along the way, she stumbled upon the decimated Symphonyville and saw Penny (who was looking kinda worn-out) and her futile efforts to repair her home. Upon seeing the unfamiliar Antrollpologist approaching to check on her, Penny was immediately frightened and might've even injured herself while fleeing in panic.

Later on, after the World Tour was over, Laguna told Synth about all the damage she'd seen and how frightened Penny was during their encounter. This gave the soon-to-be Techno ambassador the initiative to help her in restoring Symphonyville by bringing any necessary resources, covering for Laguna's absence, and enlisting an old friend to accompany her: C. Quinn (an OC of mine). He would've helped to avoid scaring the locals by creating disguises for all of them: indigo-black jumpsuits, as well as dark-blue construction gloves, silver/gold "knee-high" boots specially designed for Techno fins (based on this Tumblr post: https://www.tumblr.com/butterbeanseventeen/641282074492452865/ive-wondered-abt-the-techno-trolls-and-walking-in), silver/gold "tool-tility" belts (Laguna might wear a turquoise flare miniskirt with hers), and extra-durable DJ helmets providing the dual purpose of protecting their heads and concealing their identities. Each helmet would have a unique design: Laguna would wear an orca-modeled mask (with her hair all neatly tucked into the helmet), Synth's helmet would resemble a Cheetah Critter's head, and C. Quinn's helmet would be based on a Seaquine.

On the field, Laguna would've used her research on Classical culture to restore the homes and other structures to their former glory. Meanwhile, in addition to assisting Laguna, C. Quinn would've set up shelter tents for the Classical Trolls whose homes were destroyed, along with providing notes of comfort, hand-crafted blankets, and homemade gift baskets (which frequently contained the aforementioned goods, among many others) to grieving and/or traumatized Classical Trolls (there's a reason he's been described as "the Holly Darlin' of the Techno tribe"). He also might've hand-woven bandages and splints for tending to injured Eighth Goats and other critters.

At some point during late Season 1 or early Season 2 of TrollsTopia, Symphonyville would've been struck by a cyclone, prompting C. Quinn to summon Laguna over there to help him provide disaster relief. Once again, Synth would've sent over resources (with personal deliveries whenever he wasn't busy with something going on in TrollsTopia), while Laguna would go it alone (or bring along any OC y'all have hooked up with her). She might've been there throughout the events of Season 2 (explaining her complete absence from that season) and/or finished sooner than expected, returning to TrollsTopia just in time for the events of Season 3.

Despite the kindhearted Trolls managing to keep their identities under the radar, their actions would be revered by the Classical Trolls, who would dub their mysterious heroes "The Saviors of Symphonyville." 1 year after the heroes' first emergence, the Classical tribe would celebrate with an elegant gala/banquet and a pageant about the saviors' exploits.

There might even be a special group investigation to uncover all of the saviors' identities so that a statue of them can be built and set up right in Symphonyville. The leader of this group? Forte Crescendo, who'd suggest to Trollzart that they invite Trolls from the other tribes to partake in the festivities of the very first Celebration of The Symphonyville Saviors... along with adding a fun whodunit-style theme to the gala.

So, what do y'all think about this concept? Does any of it sound too out there? Please let me know in the comments below!