TrollsTopia OC: Lyra

Voice Actor: Deedee Magno Hall

Gender: Female

Home: Symphonyville

Species: Troll

Origin Tribe: Classical Troll

Occupation: Harpist, Gymnast

Friends: Dante Crescendo, Synth, Minuet Sonata

Enemies: Minuet Sonata (formerly), Forte Crescendo, Synth (formerly)

Appearance: Lyra's skin is a lemon-chiffon shade (still sparkly), and she has sky-blue eyes, a pink nose, and lilac hair styled high in a braided bun, accessorized with a silver headband decorated with white dove feathers. She also wears a golden necklace with a red heart.

When performing gymnastics, Lyra wears a glittery light-blue leotard.

Personality: As a highly gifted Classical Troll, Lyra greatly values talent, as she tends to look down on the less talented and befriend those with talent equal to her own

Personality: As a highly gifted Classical Troll, Lyra greatly values talent, as she tends to look down on the less talented and befriend those with talent equal to her own. However, if she finds someone who outclasses her (especially if it's in one of her main areas of expertise), she immediately feels threatened and starts competing with them.

She's also eager to flaunt the skills she possesses.

History: Minuet and Lyra went to school together, but the latter didn't really give the former much regard... until one day, when she saw Minuet practicing the harp... and playing even better than her. Lyra promptly tried to one that up by playing 4 instruments simultaneously, and things only escalated from there. They've been rivals ever since.

One day, Lyra decided to visit TrollsTopia to see if Minuet had lost her edge. While there, however, she met a Troll even better at gymnastics than her: Synth. She challenged him to a one-on-one gymnastics competition... and lost.

Relationships: Dante Crescendo- Dante carried a torch for Lyra during childhood. He still blushes whenever she talks to him.

Forte Crescendo- Forte never liked Lyra due to believing that "Dante can do so much better." Whenever she stayed over at the Crescendo residence, Forte always made her drink tea from the chipped cup.

Minuet Sonata- The two Classical girls pretty much compete with each other every time they meet, to the point where when Minuet heard about Lyra coming to TrollsTopia, she began intensively preparing herself for the inevitable competition, especially in gymnastics... which lead to quite the injury. Once Lyra found out, she immediately empathized (having experienced the same thing multiple times before) and reconciled with her.

Synth- Upon learning that Synth was also an experienced gymnast, Lyra quickly saw him as an equal... before she saw his cheerleading moves at a Hugball game. After challenging and losing to the Techno ambassador, Lyra eventually became friends with him.

Skills and Abilities: She has normal Troll abilities, as well as the abilities of her tribe.

Music- As indicated by her name, Lyra plays the harp. She's also capable of playing 4+ instruments simultaneously.

Linguistics- Lyra can speak 159 languages.

Sports- Gymnastics was always Lyra's greatest area of expertise and the one thing where she constantly beat Minuet. Lyra's extremely proud of this and will gladly show off her skills in public, but she isn't as good as Synth.

Etymology: Lyra is a feminine Greek name that means "lyre, harp."

Trivia: Lyra has a tendency to misname Trolls whom she considers beneath her, such as calling Branch "Blanch," Holly "Dolly" (which she doesn't mind), and Val "Sally."