Smurfs OC: Smurfmaple

AKA: Maple

Gender: Female

Species: Smurf

Occupation: Lumberjack

Desired Voice Actor: Tara Strong

Personality: Smurfmaple is steadfast and hardworking, as once she's sent, she refuses to return home without wood. She practices compassion towards other living beings, from her fellow Smurfs to the creatures who live in the forest (with whom she often shares camp). She'll never chop down a tree without planting a sapling in its place.

She's also quite fond of poetry, hence her crush on Poet.

Appearance: Smurfmaple wears the same tan hat and shoes as her fellow Smurfettes, as well as a light-brown dress with an orange vest and an amber-colored maple leaf pinned in her hat. She also keeps her dark-blue hair in a single braid.

Relationships: Smurfstorm- The two of them often have target practice together- Storm with her arrows, and Maple with her axe(s).

Poet Smurf- As mentioned before, Smurfmaple has a huge crush on Poet. Hearing him reciting his poems (or just hearing him talk) always leaves her in a lovestruck trance. He isn't aware of this, though, because she keeps getting all timid and tongue-tied around him.

Smurflily- She knows about Maple's crush on Poet and encourages her to go and talk to him.

Handy Smurf- Despite Handy's initial surprise about a girl collecting wood, he's come to find her quite reliable.

Hefty Smurf- Hefty's developed quite a bond with Maple; they're both strong Smurfs with unrequited crushes.

Trivia: -When it comes to pancakes and waffles, she could go either way... as long as there's maple syrup on each one. She also harbors quite an appetite.

-She's capable of lifting and carrying human-sized logs.