101DS OC: Rosalind Toyson

Nicknames: Rose, Rosie

Gender: Demigirl

Appearance: Rosalind is a poodle puppy around Dawkins' age. She has (somewhat scruffy and tousled) powder-blue fur in a puppy cut, and she wears a dark-purple collar with a teardrop-shaped charm of rose and lavender quartz.

Bio: Rosalind was born as the middle pup in a family of nine, and she acted as somewhat of a surrogate caretaker for all her other siblings since both parents would have their undivided attention towards the eldest, an arrogant show dog named Victor. In sheer annoyance of Victor's self-centeredness, Rosalind promised herself to never compete in those kinds of competitions. Eventually, Rose would get adopted by a university student named Franklin, whom she frequently helps with his homework and studying.

Personality: Rose is a tough, intelligent, and somewhat sassy individualist who refuses to let herself get pinned down with any kinds of stereotypes. She also wants to be a guard dog when she grows up.

Likes: Crystallography, chemistry, standing guard, makeovers, helping Franklin with his studies, Dawkins, Albert, yoga, Deepak, camping, Delgado (crush, later boyfriend), homemade vegan food

Dislikes: Victor's ego, her parents' negligence, others not understanding her science terms, being ogled, backstabbing of any kind, dog shows, being stereotyped, approaching Triple-D (formerly), painting her nails, Portia in general, being called "Fifi"

Trivia: -Rosalind isn't used to being complimented, so she tends to get taken aback when it happens.

-She's a vegan.

-I think she'd be voiced by Bella Ramsey.

-Despite her disdain for dog shows, Rosalind actually knows a lot about them and always walks with the gait of a show dog, due to having frequently been forced to help Victor with his training.

AvaMaxTorn76