TrollsTopia OC: Solo Zap

Voice Actor: Jason Mantzoukas

Gender: Male

Home: Volcano Rock City (former), Rock Hollow (current)

Species: Troll

Origin Tribe: Rock Troll

Occupation: Electric violinist

Affiliation: The Zapsters

Friends: Petra, Cooper, Branch, Minuet Sonata (crush), Gust Tumbleweed, Milton Moss, Onyx, Other Delegates

Appearance: Solo Zap is a Troll with stormy-grey skin, a black nose, insanely messy storm-blue hair with a lightning-yellow streak, and forest-green eyes. In terms of attire, he just wears a a tattered dark-blue vest and torn-up black shorts.

Personality: If Solo could be summed up in a single word, it would be "wild." So why isn't he a drummer, you may ask? Well, he probably could be... if he could stop gnawing on the sticks.

That being said, he's still a Troll at heart, and a rather romantic one at that.

History: Solo spent a lot of his childhood raised by Lumber Wolves (which is probably legal for Rock Trolls). He'd later move to TrollsTopia.

Relationships: Cooper- This goofy Funk-Pop Troll was the first Troll Solo met in TrollsTopia (when jumping out at him). Much to the wild Troll's surprise, Cooper wasn't afraid of him at all.

Minuet Sonata- She's been giving Solo etiquette lessons and was the one who introduced him to the violin, so it kinda makes sense that he'd develop romantic feelings for her.

Milton Moss- Milton may be a softie, but he sure knows and respects his critters, and Solo can't help but respect him for that.

Gust Tumbleweed- The steady sheriff's (one of) the only Troll(s) who can keep Solo in line.

Branch- Some Trolls have described Solo as "the Branch of the Hard Rock tribe," much to the Pop Troll's confusion.

Skills and Abilities: He has normal Troll abilities, as well as the abilities of his tribe.

Physical Prowess- Being (partially) raised by Lumberwolves has caused by Solo to develop the speed and strength of one. Because of this, he's the roadie of his own band.

Music- As mentioned before, Solo plays the electric violin.

Survivalism- His (partial) Lumberwolf upbringing has made him great at hunting and forest navigation.

Healing- They're pretty much the same as Mebh from Wolfwalkers.

Etymology: A solo is a piece/passage of music for one performer.