Chapter 6.

To prove that me that Mr. Styles was serious about his whole warning, he bought me a "gift" the next day. I was just about to head out to the train station when Liam had called me. He was waiting outside the entrance of the flat.

"Uh, Niall? Why is there a brand new Audi R8 sitting outside the flat?" He asks curiously and I frown.

"What?" I don't even wait for him reply. I hang up on him and grab my bag before heading out. I rush down the stairs to meet Liam, only to see exactly what he was talking about. He was standing in front of a brand new sleek, black Audi R8 with tinted windows and a very expensive looking engine. My mouth unconsciously falls open and next to me, Liam is contemplating on what to do with it. His arms are folded across his muscular chest but he's biting down onto a thumbnail, lost in thought.

"This was on the windshield," he says quietly and hands over a brown envelope which has the key inside it and attached to it, is a note which reads;

"Be careful. Please handle with care -H." In fancy, italic writing.

I can't help but scoff at the note. How careless does he think I am? Does he think I'm gonna get a McDonald's take-away every other night and have fries sprawled all over the leather seats? Actually, that sounds pretty accurate.

"We could sell it?" Liam suggests warily although I can see him staring longingly at it. I know he wishes he could take it to his dad's garage and tear the pieces apart and build it up from scratch. It's his way of working.

"No," I sigh because I know we're not going to get anywhere by selling it. Liam looks up at me, confused.

"I'm going to send it back to him." I decide and he raises an eyebrow.

"But what about what he said?" He asks and I turn my head back to look at the car.

"Screw what he said." I answer and he smirks. I wasn't even going to listen to him anyway. There was no point. He even admitted it. He admitted that he couldn't stay away from me so one way or another, I'm going to see him again and I'm going to get that car back to him.

I take the keys with me anyway but I don't drive it. I take the train like always. Taking the train was second nature to me and it's not as if I'm going to stop any time soon just because some ridiculously-handsome guy told me not too.

As I expected, I see him. I see Mr. Styles on the train. I'm standing, my hands on one of the rails again, like before. He hasn't seen me yet. His head is bowed, his elbows against his knees as he types furiously on his phone. His hair is falling over his eyes and he sits up to brush it out of his face and that's when he sees me. His look is long and hard and yet again, I can feel my cheeks burning. But I clear my throat and buck up all the courage I have left in my me and walk over to him. I harshly dump the brown envelope in his lap without saying anything to him and go back to standing under the railings. He takes in my appearance, his eyes scanning over my body. He briefly looks away and I can see a hint of a smirk on his face. But it soon disappears when a man walks past us. A man, dressed in black, with a beard - walked past us.

Recognition dawned on Mr. Styles' face as he frowns. He stands up and places a hand on the railing, like me and scans the whole crowd of faces. His face scrunches up when his eyes meet with a woman, who's also dressed in black. Her hair is tied in a ponytail and she's subtly reading the paper. Mr. Styles eyes glance over mine before he strolls over to the next compartment of the train and I - without hesitation - follow him. As we go through the next compartment, I realize that there's two other people dressed in black. Again, both male and female.

Mr. Styles scans the crowd before he heads over the next compartment. I go to follow him until I hear my next stop being called out over the PA. I stop abruptly and as if on cue, Mr. Styles' stops top. He turns round and when he realizes that I've been following, he runs a hand through his long hair - looking stressed. He moves toward me as people start to pile out on the train and he when he's close to me, he places a firm hand on my waist and I can feel his fingertips burning holes into my skin.