Chapter 45.

Niall

I wake up to somebody trailing their fingertips down my bare chest and I stir. When I open my eyes, I see that it's Harry and I smile down at the sight. I cling onto Harry's hair when he leaves chaste kisses down my chest, my stomach, my abdomen before reaching the waistband of my boxers. I inhale sharply with surprise when he dips down on my soft cock as he pushes down my shorts to my thighs.

I hold onto his arms and bite down on my lower lip to stop myself moaning, as Cara was a very light sleeper and she was sleeping in the next room. He licks and sucks and down my shaft and when I'm about to come, he lets go and I let out a frustrated sigh. He hovers over me suddenly and reaches past me, at the bedside table. There's a bowl of cream on the table, along with a bowl of strawberries. I watch in awe as Harry dips a strawberry in the bowl of cream, then places the top half between his lips and then traces the cream-covered end down my chest in a seductive motion, his eyes fixated on mine.

My fingers curl around the bedsheets and I muffle a moan as he does it again but this time, he licks the cream of my chest in long, slow licks. It's then when I have a flash back of the two of us. Round about the time when we first met and Harry was showing me who he really was at Cassandra's mansion. He had used his tie to tie me up against the bed while he traced an ice cube down my chest to seduce me. But this time, there was no tie. It was just me and him. In a away, it had proved just how much he had changed.

I giggle helplessly as he places the last strawberry between his lips and passes it through my mouth, kissing me softly. I swallow the strawberry and my hands reach up to cup the nape of his neck as I kiss him back. I pull his t-shirt over his head and I roll us both over so that I'm on top of him. I move my boxers up so I can sit properly on top of him and bend down to kiss him again, when I can hear Cara crying from the next room.

Harry groans and he's about to get up but I stop him and place a hand over his chest and gently push him back him and I watch him give me a confused look. "You stay here, I'll go." I assure him, pecking him on the cheek for good measure. Harry smiles gratefully at me before I walk out of the room and fetch for Cara, who's wailing in her cot. I wrinkle my nose at the smell she had left and go to change into a fresh nappy and clothes. After I've changed her, I head back into the bedroom where Harry was.

"Hey, there's my two favourite people." Harry grins and I chuckle, sitting Cara in between us both on the bed. My smile fades a little as I watch Harry coo and fuss over Cara, tickling her tummy. I gaze around the bedroom longingly. My room had transformed drastically over the past few weeks; due to the amount of times that Harry had crashed here. There were old sweaters and band tee's of his lying around and there were a few selfies of Harry and I lying here and there, most of them in a pile on my desk. Harry's suitcase sits at the bottom of the bed, which lays untouched except from the amount of dirty clothes that Harry has worn. The other half of Harry's clothes are currently sitting in my wardrobe, ready to be worn.

I stare at one of my abandoned jackets which sits on my coat hanger behind my door. It's the one I wore when I first met Harry. How do I remember this? The pen drive that Louis created is sitting in it's pocket right now. It hasn't moved there since Harry told me to destroy it and quite frankly, I'm scared to destroy it. That pen drive is the reason Harry and I met in the first place. Now that Nadine is gone, it feels like that pen drive is the only hope in keeping Harry and I together. Sure, Harry says he loves me and the feeling is definitely mutual but is it enough? Cara obviously means more to Harry, anybody else could see that. Now, if I destroyed that, what hope did I have left?

"Niall." Harry's voice echoes in my mind and I turn round to see Harry giving me a concerned look. "Are you all right?" he asks.

"Yeah...just thinking about Cassandra." I admit with a half-smile. Which is partly the truth. Cassandra is the reason for the pen drive in the first place. Harry's eyebrows furrow together.