Chapter 39.

Niall

I wake up with Harry's arms wrapped protectively around me. We're both naked and his bare chest is against my back and I can feel how muscular he is. I feel so protected and safe that I don't want to leave. My eyes are tired from the lack of sleep I've had and I'm sore from the previous night but I don't mind. I'm smiling a little and I start to stroke the small strands of hair on Harry's arm, causing goosebumps to arise on his skin but he doesn't bother to wake up. His mouth is parted and I can feel his steady breathing against my neck but I'm brought out of my trance when my phone starts to vibrate on my nightstand.

I groan quietly and free myself from Harry's grasp before rolling over and fetching for my phone. Bresi's name appears on the caller ID so I quickly end the call and place my phone back down on the table. I couldn't deal with him right now. Not after the way he acted around Harry. I was in love with Harry, not Bresi. I stare at Harry's sleeping face, at how long his eye lashes are and how pink his lips are. I was so smitten for him it was ridiculous. I reach over and stroke his hair a little bit before I press my lips to his, kissing him softly. He grins when I pull away and he lifts himself up to straddle my hips, the bed sheets only covering half of him. My fingertips slowly graze his thighs as he stares down at me, his arms on either side of my head.

"Mornin', love." He grins, his voice thick and groggy from sleep. He bends down to kiss me before I could reply, his tongue in my mouth. His mouth moves from mine down to my jaw and then my neck, kissing at the bruised love bites on my neck. "Last night was amazing." He comments and I can only hum in approval, to busy concentrating on his lips on my neck.

"Hey...I need to sort something out today." I whisper and he looks up at me with a questionable look. "I need to end things with Bresi." I admit and he sighs deeply, rolling off of me.

"How long will it take?"

"Well, hopefully he's still in town so...not long." I assure him and he nods, cuddling up to my side and I know that this is his way of not letting me go. I stare at his slightly bruised cheek that Bresi left. I stroke at it aimlessly and he cringes in pain. "You should probably put some ice on that." I suggest but he only purses his lips.

"I've had worst, trust me." He replies and I roll my eyes. I shift myself over on the bed and I try to get off but Harry only pulls at my hips and drags me back down again, causing us both to erupt in giggles.

"Harry!" I exclaim as he starts to tickle at my hips, leaving me laughing hysterically. He finally lets go once he leaves me panting and breathless and I struggle from his grasp. I wonder into the bathroom to change into last nights clothes – I couldn't be bothered showering, I was too tired. I slip on a jacket because it's autumn and before I head out, I check on Harry but he's fast asleep again, snoring softly. I chuckle quietly and head out to Liam's garage, where Bresi had probably crashed.

Liam's at the reception when I enter, answering a call and when he finishes he greets me. The radio is blasting again and somehow it reminds of Louis in his room, when he's working. There's an old BMW X5 parked in the garage but it's all been torn away so Liam could build it up from scratch. I go over to the radio and turn the radio down so Liam could manage his phone call. Once he's finished, he smiles at me.

"What?" I frown, wondering what he's grinning at.

"I know that look. Same clothes from the night before, flushed cheeks, dilated eyes. Doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened last night." He winks, causing me to blush further.

"Um...is Bresi in?" I ask casually, changing the subject but Liam frowns.

"He caught the ferry to Ireland late last night. Said something about you and Harry getting back to together and that he didn't wanna wait around for it." He explains and I sigh deeply, running a hand through my hair.