Chapter 33.

Niall

I can hear him calling my name as I head out the door but I ignore it. Tears are streaming down my face and I don't want him to see my cry.

"Niall!" He's yelling at me now, his voice closer than before and I know he's caught up with me and soon enough, he's standing right in front of me and blocking my path. He's dressed in a fresh pair of boxers, his hair a tangled mess and it's clear he's got one hell of a hangover judging by his facial expression.

"Niall, it's not what it looks like." He tries. I scoff helplessly and brush past him but he stops me again. "Niall, please!" He begs and I stop to stare at him curiously. Our silence is broken by the door of the next apartment opening and a woman with jet black hair appears in the doorway, dressed in a nightie and her hair tied up in rollers.

"Do you mind not yelling? Some of us are trying to sleep." She asks and I flash her an apologetic look before she closes the door again. How she manages to sleep in those hair rollers, I'll never know.

"Excuse me." I say politely to Harry but he doesn't budge. I didn't expect him too.

"Look, you're tired and jet-lagged you're not fit enough to home just yet. At least stay for a couple of days?" Harry persuades. I purse my lips at him. Does he honestly think I want to be in the same room as him and Louis? I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

"No." I hiss smartly and bump past him but he catches my shoulders and I shake him off.

"We can this the easy way or the hard way." He smirks and I cock an eyebrow.

"What's the hard way?" I challenge. He instantly grabs my suitcase and hauls me up over his shoulder, all the blood running to my head and I'm practically staring at his butt upside down. I'm constantly swearing and kicking at him until I'm back inside the apartment and he dumps me roughly on the sofa. That's when I burst into tears again. I don't care that he's seeing me cry, he deserves to know how much he's hurt me. He stares in bewilderment at me, unsure of what to say in case that anything he says will hurt me more.

I wipe away at the stray tears when Louis appears in the hallway, also dressed in a pair of boxers. Our eyes briefly meet but then he instantly recoils and avoids eye contact all together. He can't even look at me, he's that ashamed of himself. Harry glances between us both before Louis' face turns a pale shade of green and he goes to wretch in the en suite bathroom.

I sit waiting patiently, my feet rested against the coffee table and my hands placed under my thighs. I'm tired, incredibly so but I don't want to stay here. Not with what Harry had done to me imprinted in my mind forever. The way I seen them in bed together...I couldn't do it. I hurt all over and I physically felt sick. I feel as if someone has ripped my heart in two, broken it completely. I've never felt this way before and I don't want to feel like this again. The worst part is that I was still in love with him. That's what hurts most. I can't take this anymore. I stand up and Harry's taken aback.

"I want to go home." I whine. I sound like a child but I don't care. Harry's face softens at the sight.

"I'll call Taylor." He mumbles, reaching for his phone but I stop him.

"No," I spit. "No private jets, no fancy cars. Just a normal plane and a taxi home." I tell him, giving him my best pleading look. "You owe me that much." I add. At that, Harry sighs and steps aside, letting me go. Finally. I brush past him with my suitcase and head out the door, closing the door behind me. My shoulders instantly relax and I'm relieved, feeling like a huge amount of weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I'm crying on the plane and the passenger next to me sees me but I don't care. She flashes me a sympathetic smile and leaves me alone. I'm crying as I get my luggage from the carousel but I don't care for that either. I just need to get home. I'm about to call for a taxi home when see him. Taylor, of all people. He's dressed in a tuxedo with a drivers hat on his head, holding up one of those "welcome home" signs that has "For Niall Horan" written in fancy, italic writing. Harry. I'm going to kill him.