Chapter 2

**Jade's POV**

I went inside my house and closed and locked the door, shrugging off the image I saw across the street. I kept telling myself it was only my imagination and that I was just paranoid from what happened less than 10 minutes ago. I walked in the kitchen and turned on the light. I looked at the time on my microwave to see it was only 12:22AM. I sighed and walked over to my fridge and grabbed a water bottle, opening it and gulping it down. I set it down on the counter and went to the stairs and walked up them. I walked in my room turning on the lights and grabbed my remote and turned on the television to MTV to find Teen Wolf on. I turned up the volume and then walked in my bathroom. I stripped out of my uniform and turned the shower on hot. I stepped in and let the water hit me, relaxing me. After a while I washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner, and then washed my body with warm vanilla body wash, and shaved. After I was done with my shower, I just let the water hit my body forgetting about everything that happened at the park. After a few minutes, I turned off the water and got out. I grabbed the towel off the rack and dried off and wrapped it around my body. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror. I hated myself without makeup on. My eyelashes are so blond, you can barely notice their existence. I sighed and then grabbed the blow dryer and plugged it in, and blow dried my hair. I brushed through my long blond hair and then grabbed my uniform off the floor and turned off my lights and walked in the bedroom. I dropped my uniform in the laundry basket I have to do tomorrow since I have no work, and then went to my drawers and pulled out a matching set of undergarments. I then looked through my other drawer and grabbed a tank top and comfy loose pyjama shorts and threw them on my bed. I walked over to my window that had a view of my whole street and front yard. I didn't bother just being in a towel while looking out front because all the houses are too far away from mine to know what I was wearing or doing. I looked and saw the light post light on my street was flickering, and looked like it was about to burn out. I sighed, and made sure my window was locked and shut my blinds. I dropped my towel and threw on my undergarments, followed by my pyjamas and then turned off my lights and hopped in bed and then I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sound of the T.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up shivering, and my teeth chattering. I opened my eyes and looked around at my battery controlled clock to see it was 4:52AM. I sighed and looked around to see my window wide open, and the blinds up. I got up and looked out the window to see the street pitch dark which is unusual, and then discovered the light post light burned out. I closed my window and locked it, and put the blinds down and closed them. I noticed it was now pitch dark in my room, and turned around to see the T.V. off.. When did I ever turn off my T.V.? I always sleep with it on.. And why was my window open? Did I sleep walk? I wondered and slowly walked to my bedside and grabbed a flashlight and turned it on. I walked out of my room, downstairs to my garage and looked through my circuit. I looked to see it on 'off' and I flipped it to 'on'. The lights went on, and I walked back upstairs to my bedroom, to see the whole series of Teen Wolf was on, and I climbed back in bed and closed my eyes, too tired to come to a conclusion to why that happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a shooting pain going threw my arm. I looked down at it to see scratches on it.. What the..? I thought. I got up and walked in my bathroom and grabbed a towel and put it under the sink and then turned it off and dabbed the cuts. Shooting stings rose and I winced. It literally looked like a person put their three nails deep in my skin, and glided it down my arm. It started a little below my wrist, and almost to my mid arm. I kept the towel around my arm, and walked in my bedroom to see my T.V. off. I went over to see if my power went off and flipped the switch for my lights, and my lights went off to show my power was still on, but that somebody turned off the T.V. I walked out of my bedroom downstairs into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and cereal and the milk. I ate my cereal and then put it in the sink. I heard music and my head shot up. I looked around but saw nothing. I followed the mysterious song playing to the front door, and looked down to see a light appearing in my coat pocket. I went in it to find my phone and I had a new message from an unknown person, and it didn't even have a number. I opened the message and read what it said:

Go to the nearby park at 6:30PM sharp, and don't bring anyone else.. Don't be late.

~Unknown

Unknown? Why couldn't they at least put an initial or something? How did this person even get my number? Why would they want me to go back to that park? How did they know? I didn't reply and I went back upstairs and turned on the T.V. to see it was on a commercial. I flipped threw the channels and landed on the news channel and it was talking about a band named One Direction coming to America. I turned off the T.V. and felt really tired for some reason. I pulled the blankets over my body and sleep took over me.

I couldn't see their face, but I heard their voice, and it wasn't feminine. It was deep, and husky, and slow. I tried to look at him, but my eyes didn't let me. They were glued to the thing in front of me, a tree, and a playground. I was in the park, my back against a tree and I felt his cold finger trail my jawline, down to my neck which sent shivers down my spine from his cold touch. His skin was ice cold, and it didn't help in this time of the season. It made me shiver and I heard him chuckle. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck, and I felt his hair touch my skin. I heard him inhale and then his lips gently touched my neck leaving tiny pecks all over my neck. His lips were soft, but as cold as his skin which made me gasp and he chuckled and I felt his lips turn up in a smile. "Are you afraid?" His accent.. His familiar voice  rang through my ears, and his breath on my neck gave me butterflies in my stomach. I felt him open is mouth and sharp teeth inhumane dig into my skin. I gasped from the shock and the most unbearable pain and went backwards more on the tree and he grabbed my waist roughly holding me up as I felt my blood being sucked from me. I grabbed onto him trying to hold myself up, and I heard soft moans escape this man's lips. I felt suddenly weak, and felt like I was about to fall, my legs failing me miserably. I fell to my knees, and then to the ground, and person- creature got on top of me, and still sucked the life out of me, as I closed my eyes and everything went black.

My eyes shot open and I sat up in bed, and my hand extinctly went to my neck, but there was nothing there.. No pain, or anything. I sighed and my heavy breathing calmed down. I wiped my forehead, and I was sweating terribly. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and washed my face, and combed my hair. I went downstairs and opened the dishwasher and pulled out a clean glass and turned the sink water on and let it fall in the glass. I gulped down the cold liquid and let it soothe my dry throat. I put the glass in the sink and then went back in my room. I turned my T.V. back on, since I had nothing else to do. I looked at the time to see it was 6:13PM. I could go to the park... Nah, I'm not.. Why should I? It's probably just a prank.. I flipped threw the channels and found nothing good on. I grabbed my laptop and turned it on. I logged on facebook, and checked my notifications, and then updated my status. I logged out and then logged on twitter, and tumblr.. Nothing too special. I just tweeted "How's everyone?" for all my followers which I only had 700. I logged off and then scrolled through tumblr. I looked down at my clock on my laptop to see it was already 6:54PM. Wow, time really flies when you're on the computer, huh? Suddenly the doorbell rang and I shut my laptop and went downstairs. Who could they be? I thought as I opened the door, but there was nobody there. I went on my porch and looked around to see no one. I turned around and there was a note on my door. I took it off and read it:

Why didn't you come? You should've listened.. If you're not coming to us, then we're coming to you... We're watching you.

~Unknown

We? So there's more than 1? I turned back around to see five figures coming down the street at an inhumane speed, and all I saw was that they weren't girls, as I quickly jumped inside and shut and locked my door, and grabbed my phone off out of my coat and ran upstairs, and looked out my window from my blinds to see the figures coming towards my house at such a lightning speed, it was unreal. One minute they were 2 houses down, then only one house.. My breathing got heavy as they turned in the direction of my house.