Chapter 18

Sorry my computer was acting up, but it finally is working.. Happy Easter to whoever celebrates it :) Pic on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>

**Jade's POV**

It didn't take long for the rest of the boys to show up at the new house they were keeping me at.  They got me clothes, a toothbrush, a hair brush, and some other personal things I would need. It was really surprising how good they did, and how they knew what to get.  They said they got help from the women workers there, but still I was very impressed. I was told we were still in Virginia, thank the lord so I know it's probably not as chilly as usual, plus the outfits they got for me tell me the weather has changed since the last time I was out. Spring was in the air! The colors of the fashion was always something I enjoyed most. I smiled actually feeling free again, until a voice brought me out of my happy thoughts. 

"Are you going to shower?" He asked from behind me.

"Do I have to, here?" I asked. I haven't been in the bathroom, but by the look around I don't have to go in there to know it's dirty. At least it's better than the last place. 

"Yes.. This is the only place we can take you for now," He said, I recognised it being Liam's voice.

"Wait.." I said turning around to face him and he raised his eyebrows signalling for me to continue. 

"If you're hiding me," I said using emphasis on 'hiding' . "then how are we going to go out without me being recognised? Without you all being recognised?" I asked confused.

"Don't worry about that. We already have everything covered." Zayn was suddenly joining me and Lia m in the conversation in a blink of an eye.

"Oh. Okay," I said a little confused but worried.

"Don't be worried." Zayn said.

"How can you tell I'm worried?" I asked.

"I can hear your heart beat increasing," He said which made my heart thump harder against my chest. I was now starting to get nervous, knowing they could tell made me a little frightened. 

"Oh," I said not knowing what to say. I tried to hide my fear, but it seemed impossible. Feeling the feeling of trying to hide it made me even more fearful, then having them on my mind of them knowing how I felt made it worst. 

"It's alright Jade," Liam said and rubbed my back trying to calm me down, which helped.

"So, I do it here?" I asked and he nodded.

"You have to... Sorry, I know it's not all that great," He said.

"Ha! It's not great at all," I said without realizing it. I covered my mouth, "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude but.."

"Don't worry, trust me. I wouldn't want to shower here either. And you're a girl! It's  even worst for you," Liam said and smiled. He was always understanding. Something about him I loved. He was like an older brother I always have wanted, still do. 

"Alright.. I'm surprised the water still works here," I said and giggled in which I got two chuckles back in response. 

"Same here!" Zayn said and laughter filled the room.

Just then, my stomach growled. 

"Alright well, hurry along now. Obviously you're hungry so the sooner you're done, the sooner we can go," Liam said and I smiled.

"Thank you," I said and he returned the smile.

"Here," Zayn handed me a towel he got in a flash, which I took.