Chapter 12

**Harry's POV**

The boys and I were running back to the house with Jade. I felt bad.. I mean, I told her I wouldn't be able to control myself! But, she was in pain... So basically, I could've let her go through pain and then her become a vampire, her be with me forever with nothing she can do about it, or I could've done what I did.. Sucked the venom out so she wouldn't turn into a vampire, except I almost killed her... But, she's marked now. She's mine. Vampire or not, she's still mine, and no one else's. I smirked thinking about it, but it was wiped off my face when we made it to the house and I saw her. She was pale, eyes closed. The only sign of life in her was her breathing. I just wish I could see those beautiful baby blue eyes of hers... This is all my fault! It's hers too! If she wouldn't of tried to run away, none of this would've even happened! But... It was going to happen sooner or later. I was going to mark her. Make her mine...

We walked up into the house. I followed Zayn who was carrying Jade into his room. This is where we go when we get away, so technically we have our own rooms, but we rarely stay here. Just when we need space or something vampire related. I felt something in the pit of my stomach, and balled my fists, jaw clenched. "Zayn?" I asked him as he made his way in his room with her. He turned his head and nodded for me to continue.

"What are you doing?" I asked him looking at her, the bed he was about to place her on, and then back at him.

"What does it look like?" He asked turning back around to place her on the bed. I ran up to him and pushed him alittle for him to  back up away from the bed.

"It looks like you're about to put Jade in your bed," I said looking from him to her.

"Yeah mate, you got it right?" He said more as a question seeing nothing wrong. Well, I find everything wrong. Does he not get she's mine? I mean.. He just saw it happen! She's marked! I marked her!

"No... She doesn't belong in your bed when she's not yours," I said my breathing getting heavier.

"Harry, she's not an object.. She's no one's," Zayn said.

"I bloody marked her!" I said pointing towards her neck stating the obvious.

"Mate... She really doesn't need this right now so-"

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL SHE NEEDS! I DO!" I yelled my eyes flashing, I know it. They're most likely golden, because Zayn's turned, too.

"YOU DO? REALLY? YOU KNOW?! WELL, IF YOU KNEW YOU WOULDN'T'VE MADE HER SENSELESS FOR FUCKING PRICK!" Zayn said with her still in his arms. I used all my strength not to knock him down.. I couldn't with Jade in his arms.

"SHUT UP ZAYN, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP GODDAMNIT! YOU KNOW NOTHING YOU FUCKING PRICK! I'M THE PRICK?! NO, I WAS SAVING HER!" I screamed.

"Really? Oh! You were saving her," He rolled his eyes and mocked my voice in disbelief.

"Yes," I growled.

"Yeah, you really were saving her.. Almost turning her in a vampire, then almost killing her sucking her neck almost dry?! Is that what saving is to you Harreh, because if it is, I don't want to know what trying to kill someone is!" Zayn said placing down Jade on his bed, about to tuck her in when I went over to him and pulled him and threw him against the wall. He looked at me shocked, but his eyes flashed golden, and he showed his fangs. I knew mine were golden, too. I felt my sharp fangs sharpening through my mouth. He came at me, and threw me against the wall. It hurt for a split second before regaining my energy and strength,  healing. I went on him, punching him, then he turned us. Punched me. I turned us again, and I kept throwing punches, unable to stop. I was taking all my anger out. Then, I felt someone stop me.