Chapter 30: Movie Trailer

**Jade's POV**

I didn't know what to think, do, nor say. I stared at the television for a few seconds, watching as they told how Zach was found. Then, I recognized the sheriff on.

"Zach was supposed to be in the station early this morning to help me out with some murder cases and such going on - top secret things. He knew how important he was, and he agreed to meet with me before anyone got there. We've planned this for a couple of days now. He didn't show up, which isn't like him. I tried calling him, and nothing. I tried calling him several times, actually. At least ten if not more. He knew how important it was. But, nothing. So, I decided to go check it out myself. I got to his house, and his door was open, which I thought was sort of strange. I walked in, called his name, but there wasn't anything but silence. So, I walked all around until I reached his room and found him there,  on his bedroom floor drenched, and I mean drenched in his own blood. It was such a ghastly sight," He said. Then, it went back to the news caster man.

"There's still numerous questions that are still unanswered, but luckily we have cameras on the streets that we can check and see what really happened, and try to get as much evidence as we need. So stay tuned for more information. So until then, I'm Paul Statman. Back to you Courtney,"

Then, it turned back to the lady. I stood there anxiously waiting for what was to come from Harry whom was still sitting with his head in his hands, rubbing his forehead harshly as if he was trying to get rid of everything that was flowing around inside of it.

I didn't know what to say, or if I should say anything that is at all. I just stood there. I didn't know if I should leave or not, either. I was just waiting. Waiting to be told what to do. For once, I actually wanted to be told what to do. 

Harry brought his hands away from his face, his eyes red, jaw clenched before talking in a deep voice, "This is all your fault," He said looking right in my eyes. My heart raced tremendously. He stood up. I didn't say anything, now move.

"You're the reason why this had to happen. You're the reason why he's dead! And now what? Huh? Huh?! I'm not going to get caught!" He started to yell, taking a step closer and closer to me each time he talked. I felt tears welling up in my eyes, caused by both fear and sadness. Sad because I couldn't fight back, fear because the frightening demon creature that was coming closer and closer to my liking.

"How are we going to come up with a solution fast enough, huh?" He asked now directly behind me. I felt his breath fanning on the top of my head. My chest rising and falling, the speed increasing.

I stayed silent. I didn't want to make him even more angry than he already was, but either way he'd still be pissed.

"Start thinking, because you better have a solution in the next five  minutes or else," He said and was gone. I stood there terrified. What do I do? Whatever, I must hurry. I really do not want to find out what he means by "or else." Knowing him, it could mean anything. And I mean, anything. 

I have no idea where Harry went, and I know I don't have a lot of time. Me panicking doesn't help the situation any more anyway, because I can't think straight. I looked around frantically trying to come up with something. But, nothing. All of a sudden, I was pulled against something firm.

"Anything?" His deep voice rang through my ears. I gulped which he obviously heard.

"What if you took down the cameras?" I quick said and he loosened the grip on me. 

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You know like what they guy said how they're checking the cameras... Maybe you can take them down? So, there's no evidence maybe?" I questioned my own thoughts. But he let go of me. Thank God. It was starting to hurt.