Chapter 10: Are You Afraid?

**Jade's POV**

"What? You don't know me.. " I said building up with anger inside.

"Babe, haven't we already been through this?" He asked smirking.

"Shut up!" I snapped and his eyes flashed golden.

"You don't tell me what to do!" He yelled in my face, making me slightly frightened, but I kept my confidence.

"Same to you, Curly!" I said back. He smashed his fist on the tree behind me, making the tree shake and swing back and forth slightly making me jump from the sudden movement. The thunder and lightning crashed as he shook the tree. Just then I realized how strong he really is, which intimidating me, honestly.

"I've already discussed this with you before," He said tilting his head to the side creepy, the rain running down his face.

"Well just get it through your thick skull that you don't control people! You can't! We're all individuals, Harry!" I said raising my voice.

There was a silence and he brought his index finger to the side of my neck where the love bite is and trailed and circled it making me jump from the coldness of his touch.

"Why'd you try to leave?" He asked low and calm, his eyes back to their normal bright green color. Thank god they weren't dark green... He brought his eyes to my neck where his finger was, examining what he was doing.

"I wasn't.. I-I just for-forgot for a s-second," I lied.

He added a little bit of pressure on my neck with his index finger.

"You forgot?" He asked in disbelief.

"Y-yes," I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes," I answered.

He leaned in and pressed his cold soft lips just below my ear,

"I'm not buying it," He said, "not one bit."

I shivered at his words,  plus I was cold from the rain. We were both soaked, but he wasn't doing anything about it. It's storming, we're under a tree, near water.. This is the worst place to be! Where are the rest of the boys?

I looked past his shoulder, even though he was taller than me, I had to stand on my tip toes and he pushed me farther against the tree.

"What are you looking for?" He asked me confused frowning his eyebrows.

"what?'' I asked. "Oh uh,, where are the boys?" I asked.

"Don't worry.. Just worry about us," He said as he pressed his lips to my neck just next to my love bite, barely touching it. It made me shiver with the contact.  I felt my breathing getting heavier.

"Are you nervous?" He asked me.

"No," I lied. I knew he knew I was lying..  "Really?" He whispered in my ear low and his accent thick with his husky deep voice.

"Yes," I said.

"I know you're lying," He said and pecked my neck again.

"No I'm not," I said.

"Oh.. But you are," He said and took my hands in his, interlocking our fingers as he pressed them on either side of my head above it, against the tree just like my body, and he pressed his body even closer into mine. Our chests now touching, our faces too close for my liking.

"W-we should go.. " I said my heart rate increasing,

"Why? Aren't you having fun?" He asked and looked at me and smirked, and I noticed his eyes a darker shade of green again.

"The s-storm.. It's getting pretty bad," I said looking up at the sky, then back at him and he lowered his head in the crook of my neck on the left where the hickey was.. Again.

"Oh yeah, I forgot.. You're human..." He said and chuckled sending a vibration through both of our bodies since we were so close.

"You know, I could change that... Make you safer.. You wouldn't have to be worried about the storm." He said and left tiny pecks down my neck. "And.. you could be with me," He said and pecked my neck slowly and gentle before continuing, "forever."

"H-Harry," I said but couldn't move my hands or legs, because he was standing in between mine for one, and for two my hands were interlocked with his and above my head..

"What?" He asked and pressed his lips and lightly kissed the hickey and I winced. "Are you afraid?"

20 VOTES& 17 COMMENTS TIL NEXT CHAPTER ! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY. IT'S GONNA GET PRETTY INTENSE IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS SO.. STAY TUNED!! LOVEYOU ALL. Xx

~jade

p.s. >> pic/gif of harry ;)xx