Chapter 21

**Jade's POV**

I am afraid. I wish I wasn't, but I was. I had the right to be. He was doing something that wasn't right at all. Something that no girl should ever have to go through. So why me? He doesn't even let me explain. He's too angry to even know what's going on.. Does he even know what he's doing? Or is it just his evil side taking over? As I was thinking all of this, I was also thinking about what was happening, and what was most likely going to happen.  What was happening already was too much for me to handle. I couldn't handle it. But I couldn't do anything about it. The force was too much, and honestly I didn't want to make him any angrier than he already was. 

His hands were roaming places I didn't want them to be. I didn't feel comfortable at all. The more I squirmed, the more he put more of his weight on me to stop me from squirming. 

"You have no idea how bad I want you," He said his voice deepening. I knew it wasn't the Harry I knew by the way he was. The look in his eyes, I knew it wasn't him. But still it's still his fault in my opinion. He's still hurting me. His eyes actually were quite frightening. They were like a black pool. I've never seen them that black before; I've never seen anyone's eyes that dark before. It was really freaking me out to be honest. Even more than I already was. And trust me, I was pretty freaked out. 

"S-stop please," I begged. But he kept working his hands in ways I didn't want them to. 

"Harry no," I asked him the tears rolling down my cheeks.

He reached on the back of my back for my bra clasp.

"I can't, please don't I'm s-still," I stopped as I quietly sobbed. He stopped and looked me in the eyes, although I tried my best not to look him his, the color terrifying.

"You're going to lose it sooner or later.. With me of course so, why not now? You're mine and no one else's, and I want to prove that to you," He said his voice deeper than usual. Almost demon-like. 

"Please don't. I'm begging you," I asked as he fiddled with the clasp. He kept his eyes on my face the whole time which made me even more uncomfortable. His eyes burning deep into my soul. 

"I'm trying to prove to you. I-I," He stopped talking and actually stopped moving his hands working on the back. "I love you," He said .

My breathing was heavy, now becoming even more unsteady as those words sunk in. He barely knew me. He didn't even trust me. Why would he love me? I certainly don't love him. Especially after all of this. I'm scared of him. Scared of what he might do; to others around me, to guys who even look at me. Even what he'd do to me.

"W-what?" I asked still afraid to look in his eyes.

"I love you Jade, and I want to show you how much I do," He said. 

No.. No! How is this 'love'?! How?! This isn't love! Not the way he's doing it.

"I've been wanting you so bad.. I can't seem to control myself, and then after seeing all of that I-I.. It has to be me who is with you, no one else," He said. "And I'll be sure of it."

Just then, he took his hands away from me, and slightly got off from me which I felt a wash of relief run through me, but then he didn't do what I expected or wanted him to do either. He brought his long fingers to the hem of his shirt, pulling it up and over his head before tossing it across the room before starting to move his way down to his belt. As he started to unbuckle it, I brought my hands up to his face and forced him to look at me. I cupped his cheeks in my hands as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Harry, no." My voice cracked as tears went down my own cheeks. As much as I didn't want to look into his eyes, I did. And once I did, his eyes immediately changed. They went from a black pool, to the same familiar bright green that I actually love looking into.