Chapter 7

**Jade's POV**

"Planning t-to mark me?" I asked and Liam nodded. "What the hell?!" I said whispering but in a rude tone.

"He's warning others no to touch you.. To show you're  already taken, even if he hasn't marked you all the way," Liam explained.

"So.. Other vampires can't bite me anymore?" I asked.

"Well," He explained, "Not exactly.. They still can, but I doubt they would. Once they see that, they'll know you're taken already.. Not completely, but that someone already has you on their radar."

"But I can still be bitten by someone else?" I asked.

"Yes.." He said and I sighed.

"Well.. Isn't this just great!" I said sarcastically. "I don't agree with this! I don't want to be bitten, marked, owned.. I don't! That's not normal!" I said becoming louder.

"Shh, I know I know... I'm sorry," Liam said taking me into his arms, and surprisingly, I wrapped mine around him. I cried into his shirt, and then I let go.

"I don't want this! Can't I like.. Undo it? Can't one of you bite me, instead?" I asked. "Like.. Before he does?" I finished.

He sighed, "Yes but.. The connection wouldn't be the same.. You have to really be connected with the person you bite...Therefore, it wouldn't end up right," Liam explained.

"Well.. I don't 'feel a connection' with Harry, but he's still going to 'mark' me?" I asked.

"You see, the vampires choose.. They know who, and if it's right. I guess, he knows it's you," He said.

"But I don't like him like that," I said.

"You will eventually," He said.

"Ew, no! No! It will NOT be him!" I said backing away from him.

"Jade.. I know it doesn't really make since to you right now, but it will once it happens. After the bite, you become apart of each other, and you're irresistible between each other. You'll understand," He said.

"No... Just.. Don't talk to me," I said and looked away.

"Jade," Liam said coming closer to me.

"No! G-get away from m-me!" I said holding out my hand.

He sighed. "I think you should probably go back to your room," He said grabbing my arm lightly and pulling me back towards that hell hole.

"No! That is not my room! I'm not staying here! Get off me!" I yelled trying to tug him away , but he kept hold on me pulling me as if I wasn't even fighting against it.

"STOP!" I screamed and then we were in front of the door. He made me go in, and right as I turned around, the door shut in my face with a 'click' signalling he locked it. I put my forehead up against the door and sighed. Just then, there was that 'click' and then the door opened. I opened my eyes, and looked up to see who it was. I felt tears well up  in my eyes, and I backed up.

"No.. No! " I said to him.

"What? " He asked confused letting the door close as he stepped in coming closer.

"No! Stay away from me! Go away! I don't want to see you ever again!" I said holding out my hand, trying to back up until I hit the wall. I kept my hand out.. Oh yeah, like that was really going to help though.

"Jade? Love, what's wrong?" He asked me , his bright green eyes turning worried as he had a confused look on his face. His eyebrows frowned, his lips closed slightly parted.

"Just.. Don't talk to me! Go away!" I said looking down. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. "I said don't fucking touch me!" I said and pulled away from his arm, and surprisingly I got it out from his hold. I didn't look at him, I kept my head down. Just then he caressed my cheek, and I hit his hand away. "Stop!" I said still looking down.

"What am I doing?!" He asked slightly annoyed.

"Just go away.. I don't like you." I spat. I kept my head down, and there was a silence. But not for long, I heard his breathing increasing, and I looked up to see his eyes golden. I covered my mouth as I gasped and then he grabbed my wrists and held them together.

"I'm not going anywhere, and neither are you.. You're mine," He growled and then clenched his jaw. This was it. Goodbye human life.. Goodbye life. Goodbye friends. Goodbye everyone. I don't talk to my family anymore.. So, they probably already think I'm dead. I don't care about them, anyway. But, goodbye to the people who do care! He looked at the left side of my neck, where he did his work before, and then examined it. He then dipped his face in the crook of my neck, on the left where he bruised my skin before, and I felt tears welling up in my eyes. His brown curls tickled my skin. Then, I felt soft cold lips kiss up my bruised skin, making me wince and squirm, and then he hurried and I felt sharp teeth on my bruised part, making whimper. Well, goodbye everything. Goodbye life. I thought. I'll miss you... I thought as I waited for the pain to take over me. But then, something else happened.

10 VOTES& 10 COMMENTS TIL NEXT CHAPPIE! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS STORY.. I ENJOY WRITING IT! PLEASE TELL OTHERS. ALSO, LOOK AT THE RIGHT >>>>>

THIS BOY'S NAME IS Bobby Andonov BUT HE SOUNDS LIKE ZAYN&HARRY (ZARRY) VOICE'S MIXED.. MORE LIKE HARRY , BUT  A HINT OF ZAYN TOO! IT'S JUST SOOO DAMN BEAUTIFUL! LOL, ANYWAY, THANKS FOR READING.. TELL OTHERS, PLEASE! ALSO, CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY Bullied (Harry Styles Fanfic) STUFF'S ABOUT TO GET GOING.. ;) HAHA, ANYWAY, THANKS AGAIN & REMINDERRR ! 10 VOTES&COMMENTS TIL NEXT CHAPTER. LOVE YOUUUU. x

~Jade(;

p.s. >> I love how everyone freaks out when 'Haylor' was going on, and kissed & shit, but when Harry had a stripper a HALF NAKED girl DANCING on him, and grinding him, everyone cheers him on? Da fuq?! Anyway, I disagree.. but whatever.. It doesn't matter, he loooks so uncomfortable, and doesn't even look at her! He like totally ignores her, and looks at his friends like "help me" lol. And, Niall said "He was so shocked.. I've never seen him so scared in my life!" lol. hahaha, Mmkaay.. whatever.. So yeah.. Just thought. yup. Lol, haha. Okay. At least he had a good bday i guess... bye x.