Chapter 40: The Perilous Plan

(A/N): OMG STORY OF MY LIFE'S AUDIO CAME OUT TODAY!!! AAAAAHHH! I LOVE IT <3 Xxx ~j

**Jade's POV**

"H-Harry?" I spoke as I watched him coming towards me. His eyes were full of worry. I couldn't move, although I wanted to. I was too scared, and shocked to be able to. It was like my feet were glued to the ground. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't. I was starting to shake in fear and worry. "J-Jade."

I couldn't look at him. I looked at the ground, which lead me to the lifeless man whom lay on the ground, covered in blood. His body twitched as his nerves still were lively. Only for a second, though. He wasn't. He was gone. I jumped when the man twitched. But then, it stopped.

"Please, it's not what it looks like... I-I I didn't mean to," Harry said. I didn't look at him, still. He stood now directly in front of me. It wasn't Harry, though. It was an evil thing inside of him, controlling him. Bringing him to the dark side. The Harry I knew was sweet, caring, gentle, harmless. This creature was heartless, cold, dangerous, a killer. I cringed realizing that that lifeless man was only doing his job. He was probably trying to just snap a quick photo of Harry Styles. But, this was Harry's private place. Paparazzi should just learn to leave them be sometimes, celebrities. Sucks that it has to take it this far to be able to realize that. But no one will even notice he's gone... Maybe. But then that's when realization hit me. That man was innocent, only doing his job. What was told of him. He had to earn money to support himself... His family. What if he wasn't alone, and had a family at home expecting him to be there for dinner tonight, and now he won't return? What if he had special plans this evening, and now he can't attend because someone awful took away his life? That someone whom was standing right, directly in front of me. That's what scared me the most. Was knowing this man, this creature to be able to do anything to mind, even unthinkable things to anyone... To me. And here he was, a killer who had just killed someone, that I had witnessed, and now he's in front of me, and he can do anything both imaginable and unimaginable to me. 

"Jade just please, let me explain this all to you," He whispered so soft, I was surprised I even heard him. Suddenly, his hands were placed on my shoulders as he lightly shook me.

"Look at me," Harry basically begged. I couldn't. I looked everywhere but at him. I heard him sigh.

"I'm so sorry," He said, grabbing me into an embrace. He wrapped his arms tightly around me, slightly squeezing me, but yet he was gentle. I kept my arms and hands down by my side. I stood as stiff as a statue. He started rocking me back and forth.

"You have no idea how insane I was without you," He whispered. That's when I thought of something... Was that innocent man's death my fault? Because he thought I was dead, he went insane? Was I the reason for it? For Harry's dangerous nature? He's always been like this.. But not so insane. Maybe after losing Faith, and then the thought of losing me, really set him off? 

"Please. Forgive me," He pleaded. I stood there still thinking everything over.

"Talk to me," I felt him stiffen up, the rocking stopping as I didn't move, or try to in anyway. He let go of me, but not for long. His hands made their way back to my forearms before slightly squeezing them.

"Are you not going to talk to me?" I could hear worried-ness and anger visible in his voice. "You can't do that forever, Jade... Forever is a long time, and that's as long as you'll be with me." That's when I looked at him. He had a very stern and serious expression plastered on his face.

"W-what?" I asked.

"You already knew that," He suddenly snapped, his hands tightened on my forearms, for his hands were still tightly wrapped around them. I winced at the sudden transformation of his mood.