Chapter 14

**Jade's POV**

"I'm going to kill her."

His voice was ringing through my ears.  Who did he mean by 'her'? Me?

"I'm going to kill her."

His deep voice echoing in my brain, repeating the same five words over, and over and over again in my head. Why? When? How? Thousands of questions were flashing through my mind, but then everything suddenly turned into a blur.. Why would he want to kill me though? What have I done? After what he just said to me earlier about our little connection, why would he want to kill me if he told me he's already developing feelings? It just doesn't add up!

My body was in two different moods. Fear or more as shock if you'd like to say, and laziness. My body just got up, so it's aching and floppy. I tiredly turned around to try to go back to the room I was in, but it's almost as if my legs were starting to give out. The suddenly started wobbling, and then I just collapsed.  I heard the familiar swoosh noise.

"Jade? Are you okay?!" Liam's worried voice said. I looked up to see all five of them with worried expressions, surrounding me. I looked at all the boys individually them all wearing the same expression but when I got to Harry's, his seemed to change. It went from being worried  to being blank. He just stared right into me. I started to feel alittle bit uncomfortable to be completely honest. I looked away but something made me look back at him. When I did, he was still staring at me but he  was no longer blank. His eyebrows were frowned, and he looked as if he was going to punch someone or something with his fists clenched.

"Why did you fall?" He asked. All eyes were still on me.

"I just did..." I said looking down.

"Well why were you up?" He asked. I could feel his eyes burning into me, but I didn't dare look up. Suddenly the floor became very interesting to my eyes.

"Did you not hear me? Was I not loud enough for you?" He asked again and I looked at him confused.

"Why were you up?!" He asked his voice raising. I took it in shock and I flinched when he spoke.

"Harry! For God's sake you're scaring her..." Zayn said looking at me and kneeling down in front of me, almost like a shield.

"Well she won't answer me!" He now was yelling.

"Harry you don't have to scream," Liam said in a calming voice. There was a silence, and now all the boys were looking at Harry, but his eyes were placed directly on me. It was as if I was the only one there with him; although I wasn't obviously. I was lifted off the ground suddenly, and thrown over someone's shoulder before being in another room; bedroom. But not the same one as before, a different one.  He placed me down on the bed and I looked up to see he was at the door, shutting and locking it before being right next to the bed within seconds.

"Now you gonna answer me?!" He asked annoyed.

"What do I have to say?!" I asked.

"Why were you out of bed?!" He asked me for now the third time.

"I was just trying to see if I could move," I lied.

"So you had to get up? Wrong.. you didn't. All you had to do was move.. Not get up and leave!" He said turning around so his back was facing me. I got out of bed.

"What? Harry, all I was doing was getting up to move, I was just drugged and it literally just wore off, so I was stiff, how could I even escape if I could barely walk?!" I said now right behind him. He turned around with an angry expression planted on his face and I backed up as he stepped closer to me.