Chapter 22

PLEASE READ: Can anyone help me by telling me how to import GIFs onto Movie Maker, please? I'm almost done with my trailer but just need help with that! If you can help me, I'll dedicate a chapter to you!! <3x

**Jade's POV**

 "That girl from that house.. The one that saw us last time...  That girl." He spoke. His voice almost a whisper.

"W-what?" I asked feeling extremely angry, sitting up more on the bed.

"The girl from-"

"No, no, no! I know what you said, I don't want to hear it again!" I interrupted now coming to the end of the bed where Harry was standing, me not caring that my body was now exposed in just my undergarments. That was the least of my worries right now. I went on my knees on the mattress so I was eye level with him, his red eyes looking straight ahead of him, but over my shoulder.

Harry stayed silent. 

"What the hell Harry?!" I felt the anger building up inside.  "Why'd you do it?"

I was extremely mad at him right now, and he was just avoiding my gaze which made me even more mad. He wouldn't even bulge. He just looked straight ahead, not at me at all. As if I wasn't even there whatsoever. I felt myself trying to get him to respond, my face inching closer towards his.

"Answer me!" I raised my voice in his face. I felt as his breathing became heavier. I honestly didn't care, because mine was becoming heavier as each second passed, too.

"Why would you do that to me? To her?! It's not her fault you're the way you are and she just so happened to see something you did! You're not careful! This is your fault! Why would you do this?!" I  said pushing him back, him letting me. I went off the bed when I needed to, and kept on pushing.

"Why would you? Huh? Huh!" I said pushing and pushing. He let me, not doing anything but backing up as I kept on pushing on his firm chest with all my strength. He still wasn't looking at me. His chest rising and falling rapidly. I kept pushing until he hit the wall. I stopped and looking at him, us both breathing heavily. His jaw was clenched, his eyes looking ahead still red. I rolled my eyes and breathed in deeply. How could he do this? To me? To himself? To her. That's when I realized. The highway. The radio. She was the one found. That made me even more angry. I was actually  quite close the location he was at when it all happened. I hate him. I do! I hate him! 

"You're disgusting, you know that?" I said to him, trying to stand straight and tall to show I'm not intimidated by him. Still, nothing.

"Aren't you going to say something?" I asked. Nothing. Silence.

"You-"

"I had to," He said his voice low and deep. He still didn't look at me.

"You had to? You had to?!" I asked in disbelief. 

"Yes."

"No. You didn't!" I yelled at him feeling tears welling up in my eyes. "That was an innocent person! So was he!" I said tears beginning to stream down my face as I pointed in the direction of Zach. Harry closed his eyes and deeply sighed before reopening them.

"You sicken me," I said backing up from him.

"I know," he said looking down.

"No, I don't think you do." 

"I do," He said. 

"Whatever," I said the wiping my tears.

Again, silence. Something that freaked me out.

"I-I-I," I stuttered and looked at him again to see him staring at the same place he has the entire time.

 "I can't do this anymore." I said lowly. That triggered his attention. Now his eyes were glued on me. His jaw clenched. No emotion really showing.

"What do you mean?" He asked as if he was becoming worried and a hint of anger.

"I mean, I'm done.. I-I don't want to have to live like this," I said getting off the bed, trying my hardest not to look at the mess on the wall, Zach's lifeless body there. I quickly and carefully picked up my clothes from the desk Zach put them on earlier, starting to put them on. I knew his eyes were burning through me. I didn't have to see it. I could feel it.

 "What are you going to do?" He asked, the same tone it was the last question he just previously asked me. I sighed before exhaling deeply, afraid of my own words, how Harry was going to react to it. What he was going to say. To do.

That's when I closed and opened my eyes before letting the one simple word slip off me tounge, knowing something was going to happen afterwards, but it slipped. Regretting it, it was said, and escaped from my mouth. I opened my mouth and turned around once my clothing was fully on, and looked him directly into his glaring red eyes which kind of shocked me his emotion changing. His jaw still clenched. That's when it happened. That's when I said it. That one simple word with a whole lot of meaning, that I know is going to effect me, but it just slipped. And I meant it. And I'm going to stand by it no matter what. I opened my mouth, looking him directly into the eyes so he knew I meant it before saying the word I was going to do.

"Leave."

 GUYSSS I'M DOING VAMPIRE/PUNK EDITS FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS ONE!! JUST SEND ME A PIC, AND I'LL EDIT IT! ANYONE! I can either punk or vampire edit it.. Just send pics/links for me to edit in the comments, belowwwwwwwwww. I did one by myself of Harry :)  (link in comments below) CHECK IT OUTTT FOR ME. IT'S MINE THOUGH. DO. NOT. STEAL. 

:) DO NOT TAKE IT, IT'S MINE!!! COPYRIGHT-ALL RIGHTS RESERVED FOR THAT VAMPIRE PIC OF HARRY. i just made it &im proud of myself ;) x

I tried putting it on the side but... >>>>>>>

it didn't work >.<

so, check it out below.. That's what Harry's supposed to look like in this chapter ;) x

anyway, sorry this was short.. I tried to hurry for you all :\ x

LOVE YOU! COMMENT/VOTE/PROMOTE! MUAH! X

~jade(;