Chapter 15

**Jade's POV**

As Harry guided me to the kitchen, I really couldn't get the words out of my head. Those two words that escaped his lips that have a really powerful meaning, but easily could be broken.

"I promise."

I just really hope he can keep his promise. I understand he's- the boys are put in danger, but it's their own faults! They should've been more cautious and careful. As we reached the kitchen, I noticed the rest of the boys weren't anywhere to be found.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" I asked.

Harry shrugged, "I don't really know.. Just sit down." He said pointing towards the chair in the middle of the kitchen along with a small table. You could really tell this place was old and ruined.. It was very much abandoned, that wasn't that hard to guess. Plus, it was in the middle of nowhere in the woods where nobody would ever find it, so it was  a very easy place to hide someone or something.. Hide me.

I sat down on the small chair behind the small table and watched as Harry just stood in the middle of the kitchen, his back facing me. I looked around. It was very empty. I mean yes, they don't eat food because they're no longer human but.. It was strange how empty it really was. And dirty.. I almost felt unhealthy eating or even sitting in here, breathing in this dusty air. Harry turned around and his eyes met mine, but he looked slightly upset.

"What?" I asked and got up.

"No! Sit down... Just.. Wait here," He said and started to walk away.

"But... Harry! What's going o-"

"Just go wait and sit down!"  He raised his voice and started to come towards me as I stood up, but immediately sat back down once he was coming close.

"Okay," I said sitting down and looking at the ground.

I could hear  his footsteps starting to fade, him nowhere in sight until I could no longer hear anything. I just stayed quiet, and still just looking at the ground. I started to fiddle with my fingers suddenly becoming bored and nervous for no reason at all.. "Shit," I heard a deep voice almost yell and then heard heavy footsteps banging hard on the ground back towards where I was.

"We got to go," He said not looking at me, but looking at the direction he just came from.

"What... Where? Why?" I asked standing up.

"No time to speak.. We just have to get out of here, fast!" He said grabbing my right arm in a tight grip.

"What about the boys?" I asked and he stopped and looked at me.

"Just... Don't worry. Just.. You have to listen to me.. Got it?" He asked raising his eyebrows. I nodded slightly confused on what was going on. He started walking again, still with a firm grip on my arm pretty much dragging me with him. I tried to keep up with his pace, but he was going pretty fast that I suddenly had to jog. He noticed and stopped and suddenly I was being carried bridal style. We exited the old , wrecked house and were now outside. Finally, fresh air. I looked around and literally all there really were, were trees. It brought back memories to just a few hours ago. I shivered at the thought.

"You cold?" Harry asked.

"No," I said and looked around still. The sun was just now starting to go down, and the rain was hardly there.. It was still pretty muddy, but not as much as before. Did I really sleep that long? I wasted a whole day.. Well, it's not like I have anything to do anymore. I sighed.

"Close your eyes," I heard from above my head. I obeyed and closed my eyes and felt the wind suddenly pick up. I held on tight and allowed my head to lay on his hard chest. All of a sudden everything slowed down. "You can open your eyes now," Harry said and I opened my eyes and he carefully let me down. I looked around and we were inside another house.. This one didn't seem as old nor dirty, but still was pretty bad.

"Where are we?" I asked and looked at Harry.

"Now I don't want you trying to run off again now do I?" He smirked.

"What?" I asked. "Seriously... Where are we?" I asked again.

"Don't worry about it.. You're safe," He said.

"Really? It doesn't feel that way to me." I said.

He sighed. "Well I'm sorry you feel that way.. And I promise I'll do whatever it takes to protect you, Jade," He said and I looked away.

"Whatever," I said and looked around. This house was a lot bigger than the other one.

"Why are we here? What about the other house?" I asked still looking around.

"Let's just say... We need to keep you hidden," He said.

"What?" I asked.

"We need to move around regularly so no one finds you," He said.

"So.. Why didn't you just let me see and go outside?" I asked.

"I don't want you to try to leave us again," He said. "Me again."

"Oh well.. I won't?" I said more as a question.

"It seems like you're a little unsure about that, yourself Jade.." He said trailing off.

"No?" I shrugged. "Do the boys know about this place?"

"Of course.. They were the ones to tell me we had to go." He said.

"How? They weren't even there?" I asked.

"They sent me a mind message.. Police were coming, they were warning me to get out of there.. So that's why we're here," He said.

"Oh..." I said and looked down.

"Yeah," He said. Suddenly, it got awkward. I looked back at him to see he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked slightly embarrassed. Why would I be embarrassed?

"Nothing," He said shaking his head smiling looking down.

"Tell me," I said coming closer to him.

"Nothing," He shrugged.

"No.. There's something.." I said coming closer.

"No," He said.

"What? Is there something on me?" I asked and he chuckled.

"No it's just.." He trailed off.

"It's just what Harry?" I asked.

"You're so beautiful," He said looking me in the eyes. I looked him in his eyes too, and in that moment.. I have to admit. He looked beautiful too.

How come I get like over 1,000 reads on this, but not on my other story? C'MON!? ;) Jk.. Okay.. Not really.. But whatever. Thanks for reading.. Vote& comment? OMFG ! THE BOYS (Including Josh) HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON HERE!! ASDFGHJKL! Idk why, but I found this on youtube & i really like this girl's voice, and the song & piano and the echo & just EVERYTHING!!! AND THEN OF COURSE, HARRY'S IN THE VIDEO SO.. YEAH I LOVE IT... ONE OF MY FAV FAN VIDEOSSSS. It's like an old time movie effect. it's just perfection >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

im super duper busy guiseee. idk when my next update will be.. this book might end earlier than i thought. GAHHH, sowwie. Fan me? Follow.. whatever it is..  Harry looks like this in the chapters.. Jusssayin'.. Like, he's 19 in this book ;) >>>>>>>>>>>

MUAH! LOVE ALL MY FANS.

x

~jade(;

p.s. > check out the vid, pwease>>>>

LISTEN TO IT WITH THIS CHAPTER, IT ADDS EMOTION THIS IS WHAT I WAS LISTENING TO WHILE WRITING THIS.. ESPECIALLY TOWARDS THE END. TELL ME WHAT U THINK OF IT. BYEEZZZZ. x