Chapter 33

I hesitantly brought my hand out forward, mirroring his actions as we shook hands. His hand was ice cold. I sent a shiver down my spine. His smirk never disappeared from his face, as he let go of my hand, it falling once again by my side. 

"And you are?" Jai asked me. I tried to speak, but nothing came out. I could hear my heart beating loudly in my eardrums, seeming as if my whole body was thumping with my heart. I felt fearful. Fearful for many reasons. One, the smirk that was plastered on this young man's face was a frightening sight when you don't know someone and they look at you the way the young man, Jai, was looking at me; as if I was a piece of meat. Secondly, he was the brother of the boy Harry supposedly thought I 'slept with.' If Harry saw this, he wouldn't be very pleased and lastly, he was the guy from my dream.. Everything in my dream was him. There wasn't a mark on the top of his nose like Zach's, just like the guy from my dream. He looked just like Zach though, just like the guy in my dream. No lip piercing, just like the guy in my dream. But the only thing missing were his red glowing eyes. Something I was happy I wasn't seeing. He kept his eyes focused on me, waiting for an answer. For my name.

"Jade," I hesitantly said, answering him. Now, his smirk turned into a grin.

"Jade," He repeated my name. I became very uncomfortable as his eyes examined over my body. All I wanted to do is go away.. From him. "You come here alone, Jade?" 

My head was spinning, trying to figure away to end this conversation and go back to Harry. He was probably wondering where I was, the angle he parked the Range Rover couldn't see where I was right now.

"Uh actually no, I'm-"

"She's with me."

I jumped in surprised when I heard Harry's voice behind me. I looked at him, but he never looked back. He kept his eyes pinned on Jai. His jaw clenching, knuckles whitening as he held his hands in fists. He was pi.ssed.

"Did you know my brother, aswell?" Jai asked Harry, showing no fear at all. I didn't dare look at Jai. 

"No. I never did. Never wanted to," Harry said harshly, his words coming through his clenched jaw. I knew Harry hated Zach, dead or not. I mean, he was the reason for his death.

"That's too bad... He was a very nice lad... He always was a lady's man," Now I felt Jai's eyes on me. I still didn't look up.

"Oh yeah, Jade! Aha! Now I remember you... I've heard many good things about you. Yes, indeed," Jai said. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my waist, Harry's hand. It squeezed my waist a little bit too hard. Making me pat his hand away. But he wouldn't. 

"Jade, I think you need to you in the car now." Harry said, more as a demand.

"No, she must stay.. In the sake of my brother, Harry," Jai said. Harry looked at him confused.

"You're the One Direction guy, aren't you?" Jai smirked. Harry didn't say anything. "Well, you wouldn't want a bad reputation, now would you?" Suddenly, Jai's eyes flashed causing me to gasp.

"Not here. Not now," Harry said strictly, not wanting to be in the public eye.

"Then she stays," Jai insisted.

"No. We both go," Harry said, then we were suddenly back in his Range Rover in a second, and already driving away.

"W-what was that?!" I asked panicking.

"We need to get you out of here... Now. You're in danger," Harry said gripping the steering wheel tightly, his knuckles white.

"What do you mean, Harry? Why? What is going on?" I asked him. He groaned.

"He's going to come after you, and he's not going to stop. Especially since he knows I could get in deep sh.it if I got caught, so he's not going to stop until he gets what he wants," Harry explained.

"Well what does he want?" I asked  him.

He stayed silent, so you repeated it. "What does he want Harry?" I asked full on worry and impatience visible in your voice. He closed his eyes for a second, before reopening them.

"You." 

My heart stopped for a second, my stomach dropping.

"But why?" I asked almost in a whisper.

"He wants revenge, he thinks you were responsible for his brother's death," Harry said.

"But why? How do you know all of this?" I asked him ask him.

"I can sense it, Jade. It's a vampire thing, you wouldn't understand." 

"But why," I barely whispered.

"Hey, look at me." He said when we stopped at a red light. I obeyed, feeling tears welling up in my eyes. "Nothing's going to happen to you. I'm going to keep you safe, and so will the rest of the boys, okay? I promise," He said, full concern filled in his green eyes. I nodded looking down, half believing it, the other still worried sick out of my mind. I could tell he was worried, too.

"I need to tell the boys, right now... Go in my pocket for my phone, now." He demanded. I looked down, noticing it was in his front pocket. I shakily brought my hand to his pocket, pulling it out quickly. I noticed him shiver, but then thought maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me. I handed it to him, our fingers slightly brushing before him quickly dialing a number. I could hear it ringing before a voice came up.

"Hi it's Louis, sorry I didn't answer. Just leave a mess-"

"Goddam.n why can't we ever at least act normal?!" Harry yelled before concentrating really hard.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. 

"Sending them a mind message," He answered before speeding up. "They're going to help."

**

We made it back, now I know where the woods start. He helped me out before quickly making me get on his back. He ran in vampire speed, back to the old abandoned house he kept me at. When we got there, all the boys were there. They all gave me a small smile, but it quickly disappeared when Harry's voice echoed throughout the empty room.

"Are we just going to smile at each other or what?!" He yelled. He was really upset.

"Harry mate, calm down. We already have everything together, we just need to go," Zayn said.

"Alright, then what are we waiting on? We have to go!" Harry said harshly grabbing my hand, making me yank it back. He looked at me angrily. "Jade, this isn't no fun and games. It's time to go, now. You need to listen to me," He said.

"Harry, calm yourself, okay?! You're making this worse than it has to be," I said to him passing him, following Liam out the door along with everyone else behind.

"You have no idea..." I heard Harry whisper behind me, but I still heard it.. Even if I wasn't supposed to. 

 This is dedicated to @NikkiBlue14 for getting the song right! It was Candles by Daughter in the other chapter at the ending i said, whoever got the song right from the lyrics i gave you will get a dedication, and she got it(: Good job! It's over here >>>>>>>

also, a Harry edit made by me on the side, aswell :) x >>>>>>>

Go check out my new "story" , One Direction Imagines I'm doing them for anyone so go check it out! Follow my~

Tumblr~ OneDirectionAreVampires.tumblr.com

(you can find all my edits there ^^ )

Twitter~ ItsHarrysBabe

THANKS! COMMENT, VOTE, TELL OTHERS MAYBE? THANKS. LOVE YOU ALL, LOT'S OF LOVE! MUAH! X

~j