Chapter 17

**Jade's POV**

I looked into his gold eyes as he looked into my blue eyes. What did he mean by 'forever'? Obviously I would get old and die off, wouldn't he just forget about me? Or is he going to.. turn me? I wouldn't allow that. I really don't want to be like that, nor do I even want to be apart of something in that sort. Even having to see the boys that way just gets to me. Harry got off me and made his way to the door but turned around and his eyes were back to their normal green.

"Oh and since you want to know," He paused, "The boys will be back soon."

I smiled which made him frown, which made me smile even more. I'm not trying to make him disappointed or jealous, I hardly do anything and it just kind of happens. I guess I just have that kind of affect on him, like he has on me by me being scared out of my mind half the time, or nervous.

Just after that, he disappeared. It was very quiet. Just then, my stomach did the honors of filling noise throughout the bedroom. I grabbed my stomach and cursed. I never got to eat because we came here! I got out of bed, and made my way to the door myself. I know I probably shouldn't leave the room because last time it didn't turn out so well, but oh well. He can't control me. He's not my father and I'm not his. Or at least in my eyes I'm not. I stepped out of the room and honestly have no clue where to go. I could go right, but its a dead end. So obviously I decided to take the left route. I kept walking and walking down this long hallway, looking around as I go. There was nothing on the walls, it was very plain. It was dirty and old looking as well. It seemed like it was a shorter time down the hallway when Harry took me. Maybe because it seemed faster since I was being rushed. Finally I reached the end and into a room. I'm guessing it was a living room? It had a small couch and table, and a book shelf with several books on it. It wasn't the room I was in before though when I first got here. I kept walking until I reached another room.. Then another, and another. This house was very huge. Finally, I reached the kitchen. Then a thought popped in my head. Harry. Where is he? It's awfully quiet here... I doubt he'd leave me alone, without anyone. Would he?

"Harry?" I called out. Nothing.

"Oh Harry?" I called out alittle louder. Still, sweet nothing. Silence.

"Is anyone here?" Silence. I sighed.

"Alright.. I guess you wouldn't care if I left?" I asked teasingly looking around. Nothing, still...

"Okay then," I said aloud and looked around and saw a tall door in the corner of the kitchen with a large black sheet over it where the small window would be on it. I smirked and made my way over to it.

"Alright then.. I'm escaping," I said and put my hand on the door knob. Just as I was about to turn the knob, I heard the all too familiar sound.

Swoosh.

I felt another presence directly behind me, in which I was correct because a large hand went on top of mine, which was on the door knob and stopped me. He pressed his lips to my ear.

"Now, what do you think you're doing?" He whispered low in his deep husky accent.

"Isn't it obvious?" I teasingly asked. He pulled my back on his front, my back pressed against his toned chest.

"I won't allow it," He whispered again sending shivers throughout my body. He noticed and chuckled sending a vibration throughout both our bodies from our close contact.

"Oh well I didn't hear anyone here.." I said teasingly.

"I was always here," He said now alittle above a whisper in my ear.

"Oh really, it didn't seem like it..." I said.

"It was a test. " He said and I spun around so I was looking at him. He pulled me so our chests were pressed against each others, and then pressed me up against the door so now my back was against the door.