Chapter 36

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME INTENSE STUFF. AND HARM. PLEASE BE WARNED, AND CONTINUE READING IF YOU WISH TO.

**Jade's POV**

There was a sudden boom, before everything stopped. The sirens, the honking, the lights flashing, everything. All besides my heavy breathing.  I was holding onto Harry tightly, fisting the clothing in my hand of his shirt. I looked up at him, to see him looking around frantically. 

"I can't seem to find them," Harry said.

"Harry," I said, my breathing increasing.

"Jade, listen to me. I need you to do something for me," Harry said. I looked at him, although his eyes never met mine. He kept looking around.

"Anything," I said.

"You have to try to calm down.. They can hear your heart beat.. They'll track us. If they aren't already here," He whispered the last part.

"Harry, I- I can't," I said shakily. I couldn't help but feel even more scared, them being able to hear me. Besides, can't 'they' just track down my scent anyway? 

"Jade, you have to try!" He said a little louder, now looking at me. But as soon as he looked down at me, I saw something from above him. It looked like it was flying; flying towards us.

"Harry look out!" My voice cracked at the end of my sentence. By the time he looked up, it was too late. It was a large, tree branch. Harry being in the way, protected me. But Harry lay there on the ground, eyes shut, red liquid coming out of him head, streaming down his whole right side of his face.

"Harry! No!" I screamed when he lay there motionless. This can't be happening, I thought. Where are the rest of the boys? 

A scream escaped my mouth when I was suddenly lifted from the ground, by an unfamiliar hold. 

"No! Help!" I screamed but before I knew it, a hand was over my mouth.

"Shh, we don't want that, now do we?" I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear. 

My eyes grew wide when I suddenly felt something go over my mouth and nose, my squirms becoming less frequent and the "shh" in my ear slowing down, everything around me becoming blurry, before I blacked out.

**

**Harry's POV**

I suddenly awoke when I looked around my surroundings. I wasn't anywhere familiar. I was in a room.. A bright room, matter of factly. Big window with dark black blinds, trapping away the light on the side wall, a small dim light to allow some light through in this empty room, everything else empty besides where I was. I was sitting in a chair, hands trapped underneath one of them rope keepers on the chair that straps you in, with a rope around my stomach, all around the chair, and around my feet. I looked around, trying to get out but I suddenly felt my strength was limited. I was weaker than usual. Way weaker. I looked down to see a needle in my arm. I tried taking it off, but my arms wouldn't move. I was trapped. A door was opened across from me, before a figure came inside. That figure, being the one and only, Jai. 

"Hello, Harry," He smirked.

"Where's Jade?" Is all I responded with. His smirk grew bigger, causing me to move to try to get out more.

"Oh don't worry about her.. We're just having some fun," He said stepping closer to me.

"What did you do?!" I screamed, my demon voice coming out. I felt my eyes flash, before my fangs lengthening. Although I couldn't move, or anything, my appearance could still change. I tried sending a mind message to the boys, but it not working.