Chapter 5

Jimin POV
I remember seeing her for the first time at The Royals. Ironically, I thought she's an angel from heaven that stepped into the land of Hell. A land filled with demons. I purposely told Felix to serve them drinks that were not in their order list. She took the one that was my personal favorite. Through out my entire existence, I have never felt this way before. My world stopped when I set my eyes on her. My universe died when I saw her being raped by those fuckers.

When I hold her for the first time, I know she's going to be the one for me. The one that will make me go crazy and obsessed for her. Ever since that night, I never fail to visit her in the hospital. Lessen her pain and even enter her dreams, ensuring that she sleeps peacefully with no nightmare at all. However there were nights I fail to do so because of my work. Eun Chae told me how her body reacted when I didn't pay her a visit. Lucky for me, the witch is still willing to help by using her doctor skills. I owe her for that.

"How is she?" I asked Eun Chae on the other line while driving my way to the hospital. "Hmm she's doing fine...." I can hear the doctor sigh. "But..." I want her to continue whatever she's trying to say. "I've got to go. I have patient with code red right now." Witch hang up on me. I decided to drive at a fast speed. Once I'm at the hospital ward, I slowly walk along the hallway and noticed her friends enter the room. I sat at the nearby chair and wait until they leave.
———————————————————————————

"Sun Hee... hi." Hyun Ri said as she sits down together with Hana. "We brought your favorite snacks." They showed Sun Hee the honey butter chips and hotteok. "How are you feeling?" Hana asked as Sun Hee slowly sit up on the bed and leaned against the pillow. "Pathetic." She replied. "Did you girls managed to graduate?" She asked as she recalled the dream she had before waking up. They nod slowly, giving Sun Hee a sympathy smile. "Don't worry about me. I'll withdraw from it once I'm out." She said with a slight disappointment in my voice.

"Sun Hee ah.. you can actually stay for one more year and the school will waive off the fees. I mean they knew what happened so..." Sun Hee shake her head and refuse to do so. "I don't think I'm ready to be in crowd. You girls don't get it." The moment Sun Hee wants to talk about it, she got scared. She refuse to recall it but her mind hated her so much to the point she remember whatever happened that night. "YOU GIRLS DON'T GET IT! THEY DID NOT RAPE YOU. THEY RAPED ME!" She yell in anger and Sun Hee could hear the beeping sound. "Sun Hee calm down. Hana go get the nurse." Hyun Ri said as she noticed the monitor starts to beep.

"What happened here?" The nurse walks in with Eun Chae. Hyun Ri begin to explain what happened. "You ladies better wait outside." Eun Chae said and they nod. The doctor close the door and look at Sun Hee's condition. "She's still traumatize. Did you bring the shot?" Eun Chae asked and the nurse shake her head. "Get her diazepam." The nurse nod and left the room. "Sun Hee... It's me. Dr Eun Chae. I need you to calm down. Look at my eyes and breathe. It is just you and I now." Eun Chae gently brush Sun Hee's hair and the patient calm down. "Just focus on me..." Eun Chae said and the nurse return just in time. She slowly induce Sun Hee's drip with the shot. "Good job, Sun Hee." Eun Chae leaned away and she told the nurse to leave.

"Your friends came to visit you right after they found out you're up." Eun Chae said as she listen to Sun Her's heartbeat and breathing by using the stethoscope. She wrote down the record in Sun Hee's profile. "Are you hungry?" Eun Chae asked the patient and she shake her head. "You need to eat something. At least you'll get the energy to move around. Right now your body really requires protein, iron and calcium. I'll get the nurse to send you a light meal." Eun Chae said and put her pen inside her white coat.

"Doctor.. have you seen an angel before?" Sun Hee asked suddenly. "Nope. But I've seen the devil. Many times in fact." Eun Chae smiled before she sit down and hold Sun Hee's hand. "Have you? Seen an angel I mean." Sun Hee nods. "He always appeared in my dream. I even saw him that night before I..." Eun Chae totally understand what she is trying to say. "I guess that angel did saved your life. You should thank the angel someday." Eun Chae smiles before she stands up. "I've to go. You need to rest. Who knows the angel might visit you tonight." Eun Chae gently placed the blanket over her and smile. "Remember eat your light meal." Eun Chae reminded her before she leaves the room and close the door behind her.

"How is she?" Jimin asked as he leaned against the wall. "So much of an angel." Eun Chae rolled her eyes. "She still remember what happened that night. Under the state of trauma. She even remember the angel that saved her. Boy she had no idea the angel is actually the devil's slave." Eun Chae whispered the last word ensuring no one heard her. "Can I see her?" Jimin asked and Eun Chae shakes her head.

"It's risky. We have no idea how she'll react with men. I mean seeing her condition now, it is not a good idea." Jimin huffed. "Then why do I even bother to be here..." Eun Chae shrugged. "No one ask you to come here, idiot." With that the doctor leave.
Jimin stood by the door and he is tempted to enter the room. Just as he was about to enter, a man cleared his throat. "Excuse me, who are you?" The man asked Jimin. "Are you Sun Hee's friend?" He asked again. "Sun Hee..?" Jimin pretend to be that 'lost' visitor.

"You must be her college friend. I'm Bambam, Sun Hee's boyfriend."